Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 65 total)
  • Roll Call Who is at work today?
  • RustyMac

Who is lucky enough to be at work today?

As i bought a flat this year all my holidays are used up so i have the delights of being one of a handfull of staff working at our site today.

thecrackfox
    Free Member

Hiya

Working too, but I’ll be out and about in the North York Moors, without bike though :cry:. Night ride after work though 😀

philconsequence
    Free Member

yup 🙁 still… 3 day week, then next week is 4 day week… then i’m off snowboarding for a week, then i’m back to work properly, so not too upset at being here 🙂

carbon337
    Free Member

Working from home as team cover for today but awaiting imminent arrival of a baby anytime now.

edd

Yep – I’m at work. Saving my holiday for the summer. 2 weeks in Canada and a week in Switzerland mountain biking – woo hoo!

darrell
    Free Member

i’m here – one of 4 people in the office. Not the most productive day but saving holidays for next summer

BenjiM

Back at work today but had 2 holidays to use up by friday so I’m off again until Tuesday!

rOcKeTdOg

Me, saving lives has resumed

RustyMac

Good luck carbon337 or should that be Mrs carbon 337 hope every thing goes smoothly for you imminant arrival.

@ philc so so jelous, wishi i could get away boarding, i missed all last season with a knackered shoulder and my board is just languishing under my bed just now. Must try and save a few pennies and get accross to the cairningorms before all the snow is gone.

ton

back in for today, then off till tuesday.
    to be honest, i would rather work all the xmas holiday and have the time off in summer.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpKAA2VxWY8[/video]

philconsequence
    Free Member

🙂 i only spend proper money on one holiday a year… the rest of my annual leave gets used up doing cheap/free stuff (riding, messing around with friends… relaxing) so the SB holiday is a yearly treat, cant wait to get out there, meeting up with a much smaller group of better friends this year… last year there was 21-28 in the group and it was a bad mix of “i’m so cool i’m from london and work on reception in the music industry” type people who spent the week trying to out-celeb each other… not a fun week.

very excited 😀 after that its time to get mrsconsequence back out on her bike and build up some biking fitness after a break from the cold.

RustyMac

lol @ TSY

but i’m in 8 – 4.30, it just doesn’t have the same ring to it.

flip
    Free Member

I did have a job to go to fitting domestic blinds in a new build, but customer just rang to cancel as he’s got the ‘flu’…

So i’ll have another day off 😛

BobaFatt
    Free Member

I don’t start till 12, but so far in two minds as cold has made it’s way into my chest and finding it hard to breath.

But there’s is the whole “First day back after xmas” guilt to deal with

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtM4p7UVGoo[/video]

KT1973
    Free Member

Went back to work on 23rd Dec. Here until 20th Jan.
    Bah.
    Humbug.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Probably want to turn the sound down for this one…

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YTJoY3Q4yA[/video]

Bigface0_0
    Free Member

Yeah Im in one of 4 people, BORED BORED BORED…. oh and cant get on youtube so cant even enjoy the clips…RUBBISH!!!!

firestarter
    Free Member

Not me 😉 but I did work 24,25,26,27 and back again on 1st

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEgCkOfl4jE[/video]

Coyote
    Free Member

Yup, I’m in.

Bigface0_0
    Free Member

NOOOOOooooo…. not another clip I cant watch!!! ((((

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

It’s ok Bigface, I’m posting up rubbish music which has Work in the title. You’re not missing much. Any suggestions? You can just pretend you can see it…

glenncampbell

I’m in, but working from home. Nice.

BigJohn

I’ve been working since Monday. I get paid, so what’s the problem?

beej

Yup, one of 2 people in from our team of 20. I’ve saved up a bunch of things I can do without input from others – some research, writing a business case, finding a new car… that sort of thing.

crankboy
    Free Member

I’m at work giving phone advise to every one whose got arrested over the holiday! Just told a guy with a hangover to grow up and reconsider his relationship if his wife has had him nicked for being drunk twice over one weekend.

Xylene
    Free Member

Is lying in bed on the laptop thinking about going downstairs and stripping wallpaper work?

I can’t find my bike toolkit in all the DIY chaos just now, nor the shed keys, so I’m stuffed at the moment for getting out and having fun anyway.

Bigface0_0
    Free Member

not sure if its wrong to spend 7hrs on this forum, well i guess im getting paided for it )

Crankboy:
    Thats well funny, wish I had a job like that, I would love it…

Lifer
    Free Member

I’m in, but added joy of car dying yesterday (hopefully just airflow meter) meant rubbish trains today. 🙁

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Bigface – some of us do that everyday of the year!

dirtygirlonabike
    Free Member

Me, I’m one of eight in the office – surprised that there’s so many people in as last year there was only three of us.

Keeping my holidays for summer and sunshine. *is it summer yet?*

Mantastic
    Free Member

Me, am keeping the banking industry ticking over

Bigface0_0
    Free Member

oh dont get me wrong I do it all the time but thought I would turn over a new leaf after chrimbo, looks like thats out the window..!! )

instanthit
    Free Member

Sadly im in for a couple of days too, but clearly not working that hard. On the theme of songs with work in how about Patrik Fitzgerald; “work is nothing but an illusion, its all been designed to say lets keep another of the f****** in their places”. Cant rememeber anymore lyrics and probably not on you tube.

Karinofnine

I’m here! Lovely quiet ride in and relaxed atmosphere in the office. Saving my annual leave for summer jaunts to nice places to ride. All lovely.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

instant hit… what flipping time do you call this?! It’s half ten!! Some people got here at half 8 this morning! Black mark against your name, no mince pie for you!

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNiRZ4hPrKQ[/video]

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Morning Karinofnine, good Christmas?

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rH_7_XRfTMs[/video]

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

I am ‘attending the office’ today. Not sure I’ll get much work done!

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 65 total)

The topic ‘Roll Call Who is at work today?’ is closed to new replies.