Viewing 40 posts - 281 through 320 (of 320 total)
  • Roll-call for the STW Springley Swingley Swinley sexy party…
  • Torminalis
    Free Member

I should start a cult

As long as the uniform is not full length bib shorts, I am in. 😉

nacho
    Free Member

I had a great day cheer, thanks to thisisnotaspoon for leading us through his pain – glad to hear it doesn’t sound too serious, phil for organising it and torminalis for pre-ride accomodation and entertainment 😆
    P.S the medium pace was fine for me! Cheers
    nacho (blue SC heckler)

Tenuous
    Free Member

Myself and Mrs Tenuous had a great time, thanks to all the organisers and also the slow group for being patient with the 2.5 of us 🙂

Bigface0_0
    Free Member

Myself and Mrs Tenuous had a great time, thanks to all the organisers and also the slow group for being patient with the 2.5 of us

Mrs Tenuous would win a prize in my book, never seen a mountain biking expecting mummy before… 😛

cinnamon_girl

Good pics of The Corkscrew. 8)

Polite request – if anyone took pics of the slow group, my bike loves the camera but her rider doesn’t so best not to show. Thank you. 🙂

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

As long as the uniform is not full length bib shorts, I am in.

What’s wrong with my spandex onsie? I made a concession to group riding etiquet and wore a baggy top with it!

philconsequence
    Free Member

Mrs Tenuous would win a prize in my book,

+1billion, crashing through the single track at a delightfully confident pace!

langer1

Another thank you to Phil and everyone else involved, slow group was great fun.
    Ben, red Giant NRS

neilneilorangepeel
    Free Member

Got any more pics to post up Jason? (lungman) Or anyone else from the medium group that Jason lead for that matter? Would be good to see them.

Neil (Carbon bike)

TimS
    Free Member

Thanks Phil for organising, and PaulD for nearly (nearly) breaking me in the fast group. Really good ride, and great to put some faces to some familiar names.

Tim (Meta5)

TimS
    Free Member

Thanks Phil for organising, and PaulD for nearly (nearly) breaking me in the fast group. Really good ride, and great to put some faces to some familiar names.

Tim (Meta5)

EDIT: Apparently I’ve got a stutter, or I clicked the send button twice 🙁

philconsequence
    Free Member

didnt get a chance to throw together a 30second teaser last night but hoping i’ll have time tonight after completing the dancing show-reel thing i’ve gotta finish!

lungman

Hi Neil I’ve got a few more pics I’ll post them tonight hopefully. Out tonight riding so it will be later thougth

Jamie
    Free Member

Sorry, I still don’t believe this ride took place due to the paucity of pics.

So there.

thel33ter
    Free Member

Another cheers to PaulD for leading the fast group, and for bullying us into it 😆 Great route and great pace.

Damon (Daewoo SS with red bits)

Torminalis
    Free Member

Only have some pre ride shots from Zestybeards mePhone.

Getting ready

thisisnotaspoon and I

TINAS and nacho.

DezB
    Free Member

Spoon’s tights are obviously where the sexiness comes in 😉

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm skintight

Bigface0_0
    Free Member

Phil How’s the movie coming on?

philconsequence
    Free Member

struggling under the weight of so much footage!

finished the dancing showreel last night so i’m free to concentrate on the swinley video now… but the weathers nice so i want to ride tonight instead of sit inside at a computer…

plan is to break the footage up into smaller chunks and work on each chunk grabbing the best bits, then move it all together and work on it from there, smaller file sizes and easier to manage 🙂

i’m assuming everyones ok with polish jazz as a soundtrack? :mrgreen:

Sandwich

Three huundred

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

A lot of what I gave you appears to be after I left it on riding home from a night ride, the last 2 clips are from Sunday though.

cinnamon_girl

MrSpoon – how is your injury now?

Bigface0_0
    Free Member

Phil…… How’s the editing going?

robodan
    Free Member

I quickly stuck together some of the footage I had from the medium group. Apologies in advance for bad editing/music/footage/riding.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sEYw4bvac0[/video]

Kevsterjw
    Free Member

good vid

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Not bad, I’ve been out riding again although felt I was riding like a sack of spuds, ironicaly the road bike is worse as I can’t make the twisting motion with my wrist to shift up into the big ring!

captaindanger

nice, 2min-2:30ish, where is that? I was in the fast group and we didn’t do it afaik, but it looks brilliant!

cinnamon_girl

Hmmm, I would say that between those times it has been edited, ie not the same track.

catfood
    Free Member

2.00 – 2.30 is Deer Stalker/Top of Labyrinth if you like

robodan
    Free Member

It’s not in chronological order, there was loads more footage but I couldn’t face waiting for it to render on my shite laptop…

PaulD
    Free Member

Robodan and Captaindanger,

2min to 2min28sec is in the Labyrinth, using the left+left run.

We did ride it in the fast group, but the video does not convey the gradient very well.

PaulD.

Torminalis
    Free Member

Good effort robodan.

I spent the first few minutes looking at the trails and thinking I wish I had been in your medium group, until I saw TINAS on the deck and realised I was!

robodan
    Free Member

The GoPro lens definitely makes everything look very flat. That section was easily my favourite though.

My new Canyon AM turned up this week so I’m itching to try it on a full suspension…

mattstreet

Nice vid robodan! 😀

What’s the tune?

robodan
    Free Member

Thanks Matt, it’s a remix of Lisztomania by Phoenix. I think it’s called Lisztomania -(Alex Metric Remix)

captaindanger

PaulD, ahh thanks, I thought it probably was as I was pretty sure there wasn’t anywhere else like it, but it somewhow looks completely different to me on screen

Bigface0_0
    Free Member

cmon phil…….. Any sign of this movie you talked of???

cinnamon_girl

Yeah, don’t worry if you couldn’t get Hitchcock to direct it!

We’ve all been terribly patient. 🙂

philconsequence
    Free Member

sorry guys, been waaayyy too busy! considering taking my pc to work so i can do some more there when its quiet

Viewing 40 posts - 281 through 320 (of 320 total)

The topic ‘Roll-call for the STW Springley Swingley Swinley sexy party…’ is closed to new replies.