Viewing 40 posts - 241 through 280 (of 320 total)
  • Roll-call for the STW Springley Swingley Swinley sexy party…
  • philconsequence
    Free Member

glad everyone had fun, any photos?

mboy
    Free Member

Cheers Phil, Elaine, and any/every one else for making it a fun ride and doing the organising.

And apologies to mattstreet for scaring the crap out of him as I very nearly smashed myself to bits at speed, crashing into a tree, about 4 feet in front of him… Brown trouser moment I can tell you!

Phil, if you and your posse wanna come over my way any time, let me know, I’ll organise a route round some quality trails!

mattstreet

😀 Well held mboy!

captaindanger

Thanks Phil and PaulD for “trying to stay at the front” and killing everyone. Much fun.
    Julian (nicolai)

philconsequence
    Free Member

Bigface0_0 – Member
    Cheer for today Phil really enjoyed it, I’ve email you my clips for your blockbuster movie..

i’ve not received anything in my inbox… what site did you upload the footage to? 🙂

thanks for the comments everyone, we’ll do another one as summer cools down and the trails are still dry 😈

clubber
    Free Member

Thanks! Had a great time and good to meet a few stw-ers in the flesh (me=tall bloke wearing a gold helmet). The lack of sexy time was a disappointment though (or was that the bit I missed?)

😉

philconsequence
    Free Member

if you were dragged into the undergrowth by yeti then i’m afraid you weren’t selected for sexy time 😆

CG – we must do that route again! some stuff i hadnt done before and everyone was buzzing about the last bit you did after the seagull!

Kevsterjw
    Free Member

Loved the ride thanks to all, kev, (vc10 top in slow group)

Conespanner

Thanks Phil and CG, very enjoyable slow group ride

Peter (Cotic Soul frame no.5)

ononeorange

Thanks Phil and the others for organising a superb day, and big thanks to lungman too for leading us around so professionally. Apologies to the others in my group if I got in the way a bit!

Dickyboy (if I’ve remembered that right) – let me know if ever you’re up for a Chilterns ride.

Phil – looked at my video footage last night – sorry it’s crap. Batteries died just before the good bits and in any case I had it pointed at the ground! Fail!

DezB
    Free Member

Lack of photos = very disappointing. Everyone obviously hated it and had a rubbish time.

philconsequence
    Free Member

we’ve all been sent warnings by the mods not to post photos that will incite a sexual response dez 😉

robodan
    Free Member

Thanks Phil, had an awesome day. Hope some of the footage will be of use.

Dan (White Rockhopper, Red Bars)

DezB
    Free Member

So you’re saying my photos from last time weren’t sexy? You bitch!

philconsequence
    Free Member

😯
    😥

if you’re going to hit me… can we agree some american style rules…. not the face, not my beautiful face 😆

DezB
    Free Member

As if I would strike a man of your stature. 🙂
    Just get some photos up, so I can be jealous.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

The man from A&E, he say NO

🙁

Nothing broken, just sprained so in a brace for a few days untill the pain subsides, appologies to everyone in the medium group who were expecting a quicker pace, although by the sounds of it you weren’t and were secretly pleased with my reduced rad-ness through the fast bits :-p

philconsequence
    Free Member

Spooooooony, i’d look at it as good news its not broken 😀

not sure if there were many taking photos to be honest dez… it was mainly helmet cams, seeing as i want to spend a little bit of time working on the main swinley video… i might throw together a 30-40second teaser over the next couple of days 🙂

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

ohh, and blown up forks are terminaly FUBAR, they feel fine if a little soft in the car park test, but as soon as the hit a bump they absorb it like a pogo stick wth no damping and make an ominously loud clunk noise.

Missus say’s I’m alrerady unbearable after not driving the car or riding the bikes, it’s only been 12 hours!

philconsequence
    Free Member

ohh forgot to write, can the kindly fellows who contributed to the collection of videos from yesterday email me their real name so i can credit you at the end of the video 8)

Jamie
    Free Member

I want pictures dammit!

chiefgrooveguru

So how many turned up on the day? Glad I didn’t come – went out on first two rides post broken ankle at the weekend and I am sooooo slow (and have to dismount for any obstacles over the 8″ mark)…

cinnamon_girl

MrSpoon – what a relief for you that it isn’t broken but make sure you do as the Doc told you. Heal soon. 🙂

phil – happy to show you the final bit of fun descent, give me a shout when you want to hook up!

philconsequence
    Free Member

65-70 in total i’d guess at its busiest point, few people had to duck out at various points due to time constraints and lack of sexual stamina in others 😈

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Jamie – YGM!

Jamie
    Free Member

Jamie – YGM!

OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!
    OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!

philconsequence
    Free Member

did he cover the erections with black circles or just send you the whole folder send you some photos?

Jamie
    Free Member

*takes a break from hitting refresh in gmail*

He is a dirty rotten liar is what!

*runs out the room crying*

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

You must have some good security on your g-mail account! Have you turned all the parental settings to OFF?

robodan
    Free Member

thisisnotaspoon – The medium group pace was perfect 🙂 Hope the wrist and forks mend soon. I’ve got some footage of you laying on the floor in agony somewhere. I’ll try and get it uploaded soon…

philconsequence
    Free Member

😯

crash footage to my email (in profile) asap please 😈

(plus any other footage you got of course)

Torminalis
    Free Member

The medium group pace was perfect

+1, I would happily be one of your followers again.

robodan
    Free Member

I missed that actual crash unfortunately, only caught the aftermath:

clubber
    Free Member

My fave bit was the bloke who had something in his hip flask that was like rocket fuel but seemed to make anyone who had it twice as fast for about 10 mins after. I’m now hoping that I’m not going to be tested for drugs any time soon.

That and being dragged off by sammie-louise, of course 😉

lungman

only got a few pics,

DSC00043 by Jason Smith2008, on Flickr

and

DSC00038 by Jason Smith2008, on Flickr

Looks as if everyone had a great time

Bigface0_0
    Free Member

is that the corkscrew?

lungman

yep, looked great with 12 people all riding it at once, well dry as well

ericemel
    Free Member

Great day guys and thisisnotaspoon – hope that hand gets better!

Eric (orange Singlespeed)

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

+1, I would happily be one of your followers again.

I should start a cult

Dickyboy

Dickyboy (if I’ve remembered that right) – let me know if ever you’re up for a Chilterns ride.

Yep would be up for that – pop your contact details through on an email – email is in my profile

Viewing 40 posts - 241 through 280 (of 320 total)

The topic ‘Roll-call for the STW Springley Swingley Swinley sexy party…’ is closed to new replies.