Viewing 40 posts - 201 through 240 (of 320 total)
  • Roll-call for the STW Springley Swingley Swinley sexy party…
  • Premier Icon thisisnotaspoon
    Subscriber

I’ve baked a cake 🙂

I baked 2 in fact, but I’m eating one of them now 🙂 🙂 😀

Andy

Cant make this now. Have fun all 😥

I’m watching Yeti sleeping, do you think he’ll mind if I slip into bed next to him?

Sammie-Louise Taylor x

Torminalis

I am sure s/he would love that. Nibble his/hers/its toes.

Jamie

I’m watching Yeti sleeping, do you think he’ll mind if I slip into bed next to him?

*snigger*

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rC9brTwMCvo[/video]

i wonder who posted that from my account 🙄

typical yetis, can’t trust em!

mazz

I’m out.

Twisted me ankle on a ride this morning (at Swinley!).

Have a great ride all. Hoping the sun shines for ya!

suns out and the skies are turning a sexy shade of blue.

sorry to hear about your ankle mazz, hope it heals quickly!

mazz

Cheers Phil.
    Looks like it’ll be a cracker, most of the trails that I saw were in pretty good shape.
    I’ll stick around to see you all at the start & say Hi

oldcoops

Gutted- last minute change of plans means I can’t make it 🙁

Premier Icon phil56
    Subscriber

Same here – domestic issue means I need to be at home – gutted.
    Hope you have fun
    Phil

lexiekay

Stupid car wouldnt start – heap of junk 😈
    Hope you all have a great ride

Anna B

Just got back from a weekend working away in full view of the glorious Purbecks bathed in sunshine 🙁

Sorry I couldn’t make the ride in the end, am sure you all had fun!

Premier Icon mulacs
    Subscriber

yeah,another sorry here too… had to decide between spending money up getting up there or a new wheelset (cheers Johnl), and the wheels won.
    someone needs to tell me how to stop upgrading my bike… 🙁

I’m sorry to hear that people couldn’t come but you didn’t miss much. who am I kidding yes you did! it was a great ride so thanks from me to all of the leaders and organisers!

mazz

Great ride today.[list]

Big thanks to Phil for organising it, and massive thank you to the guides/ride leaders/sweepers who kept us all together and provided a fab overview of some of Swinley’s trails.

Mucho, mucho gracias,
    Martin (slow group)

mrblobby

Even more frustrated with this stupid cold after reading your posts 🙁

jg911

Thanks for organising Phil… I had a great time. Big thanks to Jason for leading us on one of the medium rides.

Phil

Tebbalot

Likewise, thanks for organising Phil, it was a great ride, and thank you to Jason too for your brilliant route.

jg911, who were you? Me and peaslakedave were two of the group of 4 younger guys

shalarim

Thanks for the ride phil and cg, looking forward to the videos

Mike

jg911

Tebbalot – I was one of the older guys at the back most of the time. White helmet, black Santa Cruz Blur.

You lot were nutters doing those jumps at jump gulley… hats off to you 😉

Phil

Thanks to all involved, the organisers, the participants, I had a great ride with the medium group. My apologies for leaving a bit early, I couldn’t wait any longer for my Sunday roast. 😀

Was nice to finally get to meet some of the characters from this place, and learn a some new bits of Swinley.

Looking forward to the next one already! 😀

PaulD

Phil and CG,

Thanks for providing a group to follow me round Swinley.

We had a super ride and a cracking pace (at times).

Trails were running very well indeed.

Looking forward to the videos….15 minutes of fame, etc.

For those interested, we often ride on Saturday mornings, starting between 0800 and 0900 by mutual arrangement.
    Mail me (see profile) if interested.

PaulD

Premier Icon Dickyboy
    Subscriber

Another shout of thanks to Jason & his leadership skills in the medium pace group 🙂 hope the girl (sorry didn’t get your name) doesn’t feel to battered & bruised after her log interface near the end.

aleigh

Thanks Phil and CG for a great day! Lovely to meet everyone and look forward to the next group ride!

Ali

Premier Icon boriselbrus
    Subscriber

Another “Thank You” to Phil for organising and Jason for leading. Great days riding, and sorry about the puncture break near the end…

Boris

Premier Icon mattstreet
    Subscriber

Can only echo comments above – big thanks to Phil & CG for organising & leading us round. Lovely stuff – sorry couldn’t hang around for the pub afterwards. ’til next time – have a good one.

Premier Icon Shmikuk
    Subscriber

Thanks to Phil for organising, PaulD for leading and the rest of the “fast” group. Really enjoyed it, especially as our little group fancied/expected a poodle in the medium group after a 15 mile ride that we began at 8am followed by a full english breakfast! The trails were running great too and nice to ride some new bits too. Thanks everyone!
    Good to meet everyone! Ian ( tall bloke, black rockhopper!)

Keva

another one who didn’t make it here… bit of a late night left me needing extra sleep this morning. I did however get out for a glorious 30mile ride in the sunshine this afternoon 🙂

Kev

Premier Icon mandog
    Subscriber

Excellent ride today Paul. A bit like a Gorrick race. Was proud to be chosen as a sweeper.

Phil are you available for bar mitzvahs?

Paul – thanks again for leading a great ride today!

Premier Icon cinnamon_girl
    Subscriber

A big thank you to phil for organising and also to the many riders who turned up. 8)

Trails were running well and there was even some sunshine!

For those in the Slow group, that was just a small selection of trails that Swinley has to offer.

thisisnotaspoon – do hope you’re not suffering too much, definitely worth getting the injury checked out.

ChrisA66

Thanks to Phil and all involved. Had a great time and hope to do it again. First time riding The Labrynth and Babymaker(?) – top fun! Chris (rigid 29 singlespeed)

Torminalis

Yeah, top days playing in the woods, thanks to phil for being prepared to shout loud enough to bring order to chaos, thisisnotaspoon for shouting encouragement like ‘come on, you are holding up a one armed singlespeeder’ 😀 Seriously though, get someone to have a look at your arm and excellent effort for making it to the end.

Everyone else for a cracking day. Good work medium group 2!

jimmyjames

Yes, just wanted to say thanks on behalf myself and my two non-forum dwelling cohorts to everyone that made today’s ride awesome, particularly Phil for organising and the single-speed wielding, wrist injuring Leader of Medium Group 2(?!). Sorry, bad with names but very grateful! Looking forward to the next one.

markoshea

Had a great spin today in Swinley! Thanks a million to Jason, who lead a great cycle through the forest. Really enjoyed it.

Bigface0_0

Cheer for today Phil really enjoyed it, I’ve email you my clips for your blockbuster movie.. 8)

Premier Icon flebby

Big thanks to Phil, CG & aleigh for sorting it for the slow group. Had great fun today, appreciate you showing us around some of your rather plush backyard 🙂

biggsy80

Great ride Phil, thanks for organising, also a big thanks to PaulD for leading…. my god the guy can shift!! looking forward to the next ride

Ben – black Yeti

Viewing 40 posts - 201 through 240 (of 320 total)

The topic ‘Roll-call for the STW Springley Swingley Swinley sexy party…’ is closed to new replies.