Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Rod Liddle
  • Premier Icon CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Load him in to the cannon and fire him in to the sea forthwith.

What a vile piece of shit that man is.

Premier Icon johnners
    Free Member

Tamp him down firmly with James Delingpole first.

Premier Icon BoardinBob

He really is peak Gammon

Premier Icon winston
    Free Member

Its the Spectator innit. What do you expect. FFS Boris used to be its editor so it isn’t going to be a bastion of equality or high moral standards is it now…

Premier Icon Moses

Link ?

Premier Icon bsims
    Free Member

Who?

Actually don’t tell me, I don’t think I want to know.

Premier Icon Pigface
    Free Member

No redeeming qualities

Premier Icon somafunk

He’s nothing more than a controversy junkie, aka the equivalent of Katie Hopkins in a ill fitting male skin suit. , I’d like to see him climb his soapbox and attempt to express his views in public rather than hide behind a keyboard

Premier Icon frankconway

Moses – no link required; just read any of his scribblings in either or both of The Spectator or Sunday Times.
    He used to be an occasional panellist on QT; odious.

Premier Icon Moses

Frank, thanks. I thought that this might be a reference to specific article. I do know & dislike his writing.
    Both the Times & Speccie are behind paywallls, though.

Premier Icon ross980
    Free Member

I only know who he is after going to see Stewart Lee on tour.
    Rod Liddle, with the gravy stain

Premier Icon DrJ
    Free Member

For my sins I was at school with Rod Liddle, so I can confirm that he is only interested in self-publicity – says whatever is needed to get attention.

Premier Icon corrieyairack
    Free Member

He’s nothing more than a controversy junkie, aka the equivalent of Katie Hopkins in a ill fitting male skin suit. , I’d like to see him climb his soapbox and attempt to express his views in public rather than hide behind a keyboard

Like the video series he has where he goes out on the streets and interviews people about his views?

Or his appearances on televison and radio?

Premier Icon footflaps

Shame the Sunday Times has a column by him; repulsive creature.

Premier Icon frankconway

Is this the origin of Flashy’s post?

Chancellor Sajid Javid criticises a Spectator columnist after he suggested planning elections for a time when Muslims can’t vote.

In an article headlined, “If you do one thing this election, stop your kids voting”, Rod Liddle wrote: “My own choice of election date would be a day when universities are closed and Muslims are forbidden to do anything on pain of hell, or something.

“There must be at least one day like that in the Muslim calendar, surely? That would deliver at least 40 seats to the Tories, I reckon.”

Premier Icon binners

He’s like a four year old child standing up in class and shouting ‘POO!’ In a bid to be shocking

He joined Piers Morgan and Katie Hopkins on the list of people to be studiously ignored a long time ago

Premier Icon Bruise Willies
    Free Member

I always end up reading his ST column out of some idea of “balance” or “challenging my own ideas” or something. I’m sure it’s just a pantomime character or cypher.
    Sat quite near him at a John Cooper Clark show in Canterbury a while ago- he’s quite a lumpen potato of a man too.

Premier Icon twistedpencil

Famous person name singular in the title, I’m ashamed to say that my first reaction on opening the thread was one of disappointment.

Sad that people like this can earn a living…

Premier Icon loddrik
    Free Member

Nearly as utterly vomitous as Mark François and Andrew Bridgen.

Premier Icon andrewreay

There’s a fantastic Mark Francois spoof Twitter account. Certainly helps dull the pain.

Mark ne-Francois-pas MP

Mark ne-Francois-pas MP

@MarkFrancois12
    Follow Follow @MarkFrancois12

Just had a knock on the door from the police. I’ve got a hydroponics set up in my attic. They thought it was for growing cannabis but I wiped the smile off their faces when I told them it was for growing poppies. After a minutes silence, they left.

Mark ne-Francois-pas MP

MarkFrancois12
    Oct 22

The clocks go back this weekend. So I’m setting mine to 1940. When this country had some bollocks.

Premier Icon Bruise Willies
    Free Member

I’ve honestly no idea who Mark Francois is but I don’t actually want to search for him.

Premier Icon kimbers

He joined Piers Morgan and Katie Hopkins on the list of people to be studiously ignored a long time ago

Yep

What’s depressing is that the Spectator actually published it,

The Marc Francois parody is the best thing on Twitter right now

Not that he needs a parody account

Premier Icon robowns
    Free Member

No clue who he is

Premier Icon fasthaggis
    Free Member

This was a good reminder yesterday >>Led By Donkeys Facebook content

Dont be like Mark Francois

Premier Icon Riksbar

Much as I dislike Mark François, I would say Rod Liddle is in a whole different league.
    If these comments are by him, I don’t know why he still has a job anywhere. My company would have fired him.

Premier Icon footflaps

I don’t know why he still has a job anywhere

Sadly some papers still covet the over 60s racist bigots as a key demographic.

Premier Icon kennyp

He writes columns deliberately designed to wind people up, and seems to be quite good at it.

Premier Icon ransos
    Free Member

He writes columns deliberately designed to wind people up, and seems to be quite good at it.

He’s a professional troll who relaxes by assaulting his pregnant girlfriend.

Premier Icon mrlebowski
    Free Member

A colossal 🛎 end – got into an argument with him once over a “piece” he wrote.

Honestly, what a ****t..

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.