Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Rod Liddle on stretching piano wire across road to target cyclists
  • cynic-al
    Free Member

‘Tempting’ – Sunday Times columnist Rod Liddle on stretching piano wire across road to target cyclists

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/the-bbc-is-doing-its-job-again-all-it-took-was-thousands-of-deaths-and-a-useless-cabinet-pw2vrh0s6

It’s behind a paywall…here’s the road.cc mag article on it (I can’t imagine anyone here reads this trash?…it would admit to it?)

https://road.cc/content/news/liddle-tempting-use-piano-wire-against-cyclists-273749

Spin
    Free Member

He’s just nasty bastard.

shortbread_fanylion
    Free Member

He’s an absolute tool.

honourablegeorge

Has he finally run out of racist things to say? Maybe this is progress.

anagallis_arvensis

Horrible **** of a man

jamj1974

A bully and considerably less intelligent than he thinks.

His bullying is even more contemptible when you know he only utters such vitriol when he feels he has large backing.

A whining, irrelevant cock end.

sirromj

Struggling to GAS. Fairly sure he doesn’t actually want to do that really you know.

MoreCashThanDash

Nasty man, nasty opinions.

ratherbeintobago

Nasty wifebeating bastard, no?

somafunk

The man is a sagged scrotum looking for a pair of balls to fill the void.

slowoldman

Could we organise a bike tour down his street?

RustySpanner

Let’s not forget his ‘jokes’ about Auschwitz, black people etc on a Millwall FC forum.

Nasty wifebeating bastard, no?

You forgot adulterous.

Vile man.

mrlebowski
    Free Member

Here’s the relevant para:

Every day it’s the same. Walk out of my front door with the dog to be swept aside, into a hedge, by a middle-class family from the city who think they’re all Bradley bloody Wiggins. Daddy and Piers, 11, in the peloton. Mummy bringing up the rear with little Poppy, 6, and Oliver, 4. All in Lycra, all with their energy drinks and fatuous expressions on their faces, expressions of self-righteousness and irreproachable virtue. This is a local lane for local people — go back to your tenements, I shout at them. My wife has persuaded me that, strictly speaking, it is against the law to tie piano wire at neck height across the road. Oh, but it’s tempting.”

He puts the C in Scunthorpe.

Here’s a link to IPSO should you feel you want to complain about said kunt.

I know I fing do!

https://www.ipso.co.uk/complain/complaints-form/

Bez

One of several nasty little rent-a-**** who get paid by nasty little **** editing papers owned by nasty little **** to feed nasty little **** opinions to the nasty little **** who read them. Plus ça change.

😉

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

They’re late this time? He normally gets wheeled out every 3 years to do the anticyclist gig? 🙄

They say that the eyes are windows to one’s soul.

I reckon he kicked his own windows in. The upside of which = gets to spend the remainder of his days getting paid realcashmoney for trolling pinning the act onto whichever Minority of the Month best feeds into the violent fantasies of his (one might assume similarly-glazed) readership.

So, next time you’re out riding and feel the wire in your neck/car-door in the mouth…

…take comfort in his believable assurance that it is (as always) ‘just a joke‘.

dyna-ti

Im sure were you to send him an email complaining about media inaccuracies and how wouldnt it be nice to go track the employees down and stab them to death, but alas the law doesn’t allow such things, you’d get a visit from the police and likely arrested for sending malicious messages.

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

mrlebowski – a sad fact of the nowties is that trolls take the four-letter appellation not only as gold-plated compliment, but also as firm assurance that they ‘hit the mark’. The fact that so many of them make a living off it is for them the icing, the cake, the having of and the eating of.

You can’t beat the bottom of a barrel without the barrel loving it.

dannyh
    Free Member

I had some beer last night.

Had to have a second ‘Liddle’ this morning at about 11.30am. It reeked, but then I flushed it away and a few minutes later no problem.

BruceWee

My wife has persuaded me that, strictly speaking, it is against the law to sneak into Rod Liddle’s house at night and cut his throat while he sleeps. Oh, but it’s tempting.

I also enjoy making funny jokes.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Rod Liddle on stretching piano wire across road to target cyclists’ is closed to new replies.