• This topic has 6 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by K.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • RockSled
  • k1100t
    Free Member

RockSled is a UK designed single-sided linkage fork
    And you thought the Trust linkage fork was boaking…

PinGlasgow
    Free Member

I think it’s awesome

tomhoward

Won’t the fork essentially lock under heavy braking? I know that’s part of the design to reduce brake dive, but how does that work when braking on rock gardens?

Top work from carbon wasp actually building it too…

andybrad

Wouldn’t you be able to position that link up top?

chiefgrooveguru

“Won’t the fork essentially lock under heavy braking? I know that’s part of the design to reduce brake dive, but how does that work when braking on rock gardens?”

It’s certainly got a lot of anti-dive! He’s working on a new version with a floating brake mount with adjustable anti-dive:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8IokZmnDMX/?igshid=l8r7t9q3vveg

endomick
    Free Member

That low linkage has got to be a rock magnet, and all that weight at the bottom of the fork on one side must feel odd, one crash in a rock section could right it off and the caliper position is just terrible.
    Theres also a lot of material to get snagged and send you OTB like superman running late for an appointment. Wouldnt wanna ride it on some narrow Scottish trails.

K

I really like the Rocksled concept especially with the adjustable brake link to be able to tune anti dive.
    All the weight down low is the best place for it and I wouldn’t have thought you would notice it anyway. It’s also probably narrower than the rear end.

I had a demo ride on some Trust forks, not long enough to change the air spring volume to suit my riding, apart from some tweaks to suspension settings I liked how it worked.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘RockSled’ is closed to new replies.