Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Rockshox u turn removal?
  • Olly
    Free Member

My revs still piss fluid out the u turn adjuster. enough to be constantly filthy. This is bugging me today. I never use the u turn. Can the u turn assembly be removed and replaced with a normal dual air top cap?
    Any net links appreciated.

In other news i killed my 36s yesterday. A big snappkng noise, and then pogoing. Hopefully just a borked rebound assembly, but i think, after that crash im going to return them to mojo to be safe (it could have been something structural snapping perhaps)

warpcow
    Free Member

If it’s anything like my air u-turn Pike, the answer is no. There’s no notch for a circlip to fit anything else in there. I can’t say I’ve ever had a problem with it, I just never use it.

Olly
    Free Member

Hum. When i get home i will look into making a better seal or sourcing a better o ring for it then. The constant oily mess is irritating me.

carlos
    Free Member

Can the u turn assembly be removed and replaced with a normal dual air top cap?

Yes, Loco did my 2010 Rev’s whilst in for a service as I also didn’t use the u-turn much, pretty sure it’s a diy job too

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Rockshox u turn removal?’ is closed to new replies.