Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Rockshox Rev's Spacers and location
  • jameswilliams54
    Free Member

Does anyone have any 10mm spacers to sell (or donate) please?

Also which side of the negative piston top out bumber (like a rubber gromit) does the spacer sit? between the bumber and base plate or between the bumber and the negative piston?

Many thanks in advance.

LoCo
    Free Member
    jameswilliams54
    Free Member

Loco the manual above is for 2010 which shows the spacer ABOVE the negative piston.
    The 2011 manual (my forks are 2011) shows it below, but does not tell me the answer to my question above.
    can’t understand why I can’t get a correct view on this loads of forums all have multiple views.

LoCo
    Free Member

If they’re 2011 models use the 2011 method as list in the Rockshox tech docs.

http://www.sram.com/sites/default/files/techdocs/2011-revelation-technical-manual.pdf

If anyone else wants the link.

jameswilliams54
    Free Member

Loco.
    Ok, maybe and not making myself clear.
    I have read the 2011 before and my question is based on the information NOT being in the manual.

Page 14 of the manual show the position of the spacer without the bumper being fitted.

So if anyone has done this procedure and fitted a spacer please can you highlight me on:

“which side of the negative piston top out bumber (like a rubber gromit) does the spacer sit? between the bumber and base plate or between the bumber and the negative piston?”

LoCo
    Free Member

Spacer against the bottom of the neg. piston with the bumper below to ‘bottom’ against the base plate.

MRanger156
    Free Member

Loco – Out of interest do you know what the sag markers are meant to look like on 2012 Lyriks? I have the Solo Airs and the shop spaced them down to 160mm following advice from RS but the first 10% on the sag maker is bigger then the other markers.

jameswilliams54
    Free Member

Cheers Loco, just want to make sure I got it right:)
    All I need now is a 10mm spacer.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Rockshox Rev's Spacers and location’ is closed to new replies.