Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Rockshox reverb post and 06 Specialized Enduro – anyone using these?
  • jamest
    Free Member

I am thinking about a reverb seatpost for my older Enduro (with interupted seat tube) I am unsure what size to go for as I want to get the saddle right down, what have others done with this combo?

jamest
    Free Member

Any takers?

nickjb
    Free Member

Can’t help specifically as I have a Command Post fitted to a Stumpjumper but I did some measuring beforing spending so this might help. Set your current seatpost at the max you would want to ride at, that’s probably higher than usual so you get more benefit from the uppy-downy post. From there you can measure the range you might get (bottom of the head to about 30mm above the seat clamp) and the overall length of post you need/want (from the rails to where the bottom of the post should be, ie just above the end stop).

You won’t get the maximum on all figures so you need to work out where to compromise

mrplow
    Free Member

I have one on my 06. As said above, you will have to measure your normal top saddle rail height to see where it ends up when fully down.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Rockshox reverb post and 06 Specialized Enduro – anyone using these?’ is closed to new replies.