Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Rockshox Reverb Help
  • neil853
    Free Member

It looks like my Reverb isn’t holing pressure. Is this an easy fix? I’ve found a thread that suggests something may have worked loose?

Any help greatly appreciated

treemagnet
    Free Member

Me too!
    Tried bleeding and re-inflating, works great for about a day but next day it`s slow, and when checked, the air pressure is low or nothing.

Also tried loosening the seatpost bolt(heard that can damage air seal) but its quick release and wasnt overtight. Next day same problem.

Got it from hi bike recently and hardly used, so it`s had to go back to be repaired or replaced.

Is this an uncommon problem?

LoCo
    Free Member

Warranty if still applicable, or I now have service kits in stock 😀

Hob-Nob
    Free Member

LoCo – out of interest, how much damage is a Reverb service & how often do they need doing?

organic355
    Free Member

why do people still keep buying these things? theres post after post on here and other forums about problems with them.

Hob-Nob
    Free Member

why do people still keep buying these things? theres post after post on here and other forums about problems with them.

Because the number of people who have had issues probably relates to a tiny percentage of the total amount sold?

LoCo
    Free Member

I’d say every 12 months on a full service (the same as any suspension unit) If anything they take as much abuse as a fork or shock.

Have just updated the site:

http://locotuning.co.uk/rockshox-spare-parts.html

😀

EDIT: of all the local guys and customers that use them the reliability has been pretty good as long as they’re looked after, most breakages have been due to crashs

neil853
    Free Member

I’d rather not send it back as I’m going away soon. Like I said there is a fix in this thread that I’m going to have a go at this weekend http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/rockshox-reverb-fail

neil853
    Free Member

Stripped mine down a bit at the weekend, gave it a good bleed and everything is fine, holding pressure and returning how it should. As long as your careful and don’t force things they’re quite easy to work on.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Rockshox Reverb Help’ is closed to new replies.