Rockshox Revelations 140mm QR Pristine

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Rockshox Revelations 140mm QR Pristine

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Rockshox Revelations 140mm QR Pristine
  • Premier Icon domderbyshire
    Subscriber

Well, I fitted the longer of two sets of Revs I have today and went for a ride in the snowy Alps which included a couple of technical descents and ascents. The bike climbed as well as ever and felt fine, so after everything I think I’ll stick with the longer forks.

This means I have a pristine set of Revs (140mm) for sale. They are dual air and from 2010, I believe. 1 1/8 steerer cut to 185 mm. I bought them on here from a guy who had used them very little. I have used them once for a short test ride. They have Poploc, although the cable and lever have been borrowed. I paid 200 pounds but will let them go for 180 pounds posted. These would be great for an XC machine, either lightweight HT or FS. I will post photos when I get home.

Here’s the link to the original advert:

http://www.singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/fs-rockshox-revelation-forks-140mm-qrpics

Remember, the Poploc mechanism is now absent.

ATB, Dom.

Premier Icon mboy
    Subscriber

Just so you know, those aren’t the 2010 model, they’re a bit older than that.

And they’re 130mm travel, not 140mm.

VERY nice forks though, have a pair exactly the same on my hardtail. They look in excellent condition too!

Premier Icon domderbyshire
    Subscriber

Great. Thanks for clearing that up. They are indeed very nice but I’ve ended up with 140mm Revs on my VT2 which worked very well today. These were sold to me as 140s, but it’s all worked out OK in the end as I got hold of some 140s.

So, 130mm Revs Dual Air for sale in excellent condition.

ATB, Dom.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Rockshox Revelations 140mm QR Pristine’ is closed to new replies.