Rockshox Revelation Team 100-150mm, 20mm Maxle, 1.5" Steerer

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Rockshox Revelation Team 100-150mm, 20mm Maxle, 1.5" Steerer

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Rockshox Revelation Team 100-150mm, 20mm Maxle, 1.5" Steerer
  • messiah

These are the Black Box damped Rockshox Revelation Team fork with 20mm Maxle dropouts.

Travel is from 100-150 mm via the air U-turn which works great.

Steerer is 200mm and is a 1.5″ NON-Tapered Steerer so you need a frame which takes that size like my Mmmbop (many new frames are coming with the 44mm headtube and they can take these with the correct headset).

Quick sale required to purchase something so £170 posted.

The forks look and work great and there are no problems with the stantions or any other parts of them. My reason for selling them is that I bought them when I needed a fork for my hardtail after putting my Fox 36 onto my big bike… I only ran them for a few rides until I fitted a Marz 55 to the big bike and the Fox went back on the hardtail.
    I liked the Rev’s and think they are a good fork but I don’t see the point in having them sat around when I dont have a use for them… I’ll miss the lock-out thing and the U-turn was nice, both of which are great for long road climbs and they are lighter than the 36’s… but my 36’s have been tinkered with and are a better feeling fork for how I like to ride.
    At £170 they are a bargain. FWIW – the chap I bought them from hardly used them after they were fixed under warranty by SRAM/Fishers. The 1.5″ steerer forks were originally 100-140mm but the internals of these were replaced under warranty with the later 100-150mm internals.

thepimpmessiah AT gmail DOT com

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Rockshox Revelation Team 100-150mm, 20mm Maxle, 1.5" Steerer’ is closed to new replies.