rockshox recon silver solo air

Home Forum Bike Forum rockshox recon silver solo air

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • rockshox recon silver solo air
  • abbot

What is your budget?

I have those forks and they are great. I’ve been impressed with what they cam deal with. They will definitely cope red runs. However I am a relative beginner so don’t have a lot to compare them with.

Premier Icon paladin
    Subscriber

Cheers, was initially looking at forks up to £220, but if I can get for less, then I can spend more on wheels.
    Only got pedals for the frame so far…

Premier Icon paladin
    Subscriber

Looking for a set of forks for my newly acquired malt2. Was looking at recon silver solo air forks, they look like a decent balance of weight/cost, but can anyone give any feedback on them?
    My riding is xc, sometimes do blues and reds at local trails.

rob jackson

Thee is a motion control damper in the classifieds that’s would fit and improve this fork for forty quid

andy7t2

i had a set of these on a gt zaskar for a few years, great set of forks and took everything i could throw at them blues reds and blacks, on piste, off piste and even a few (easier) downhill tracks

Premier Icon paladin
    Subscriber

They’re £110, worth a punt then?

I’m not even sure what piste means, unless its what happens to me after 10 beers…

matt1986

I have the coil on my hardtail there a decent fork iv done the peaks and farmer johns and they never let me down.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘rockshox recon silver solo air’ is closed to new replies.