• This topic has 15 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by julzm.
Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Rockshox PIke Solo Air in WHITE
  • skiinglewis
    Free Member

Afternoon people,

Does anyone know if you can get the Pike Solo Air in WHITE…I really don’t need the Dual Position but I really want white.

cheers

Shackleton

Try talking to Loco of loco tuning. He occasionally seems to have some from swapping the lowers around.

julzm
    Free Member

I think you can but only on 160mm.

Cougar

Racist.

You’ll probably get more sensible answers in the Bike forum, let me move that for you.

skiinglewis
    Free Member

Yeah 160 was what I was after. Where would one go?

chiefgrooveguru

You can’t get the crown in white because it’s fixed to the stanchions and the solo air stanchions are different to the dual position ones (I think it’s due to the transfer port for the negative spring).

Northwind

I think I saw some on bikediscount.de or one of the other german sites? Worth checking anyway

julzm
    Free Member

Do a search for rockshox pike white solo air. They are loads come up. Just hope you aren’t looking for 650b as they are a tad difficult to come by.

skiinglewis
    Free Member

Yeah did the whole Google search thang…There’s been a few for sale here and there, one set were even for sale on here. I’ve heard mixed messages…Some people say they are available and some people say they’re not.

Aren’t the Solo Air supposed to be a bit plusher than the Dual position?

Hob-Nob
    Free Member

I imagine they are OE overstock. Aftermarket is as you have found out, black for solo air.

If you are a big enough manufacturer, they will paint them whatever colour you like.

Not sure if they are any plusher, do know you can’t put the air chamber tokens in them though.

rob-jackson
    Free Member

White solo air – none OE in europe

CalamityJames
    Free Member

If I remember correctly you can only use tokens in the fixed length Pikes (RCT3). There were rumours of white RCT3s available in Germany, so I’d trawl their sites…

skiinglewis
    Free Member

OE?

hora
    Free Member

In general why do all forks come in bloody bland/standard colours? Hate black, white or grey.

craighill
    Free Member

because your in the minority, black/white goes with almost everything

julzm
    Free Member

OH had ordered a set of pikes from LBS couple of months ago. They offered him black or white if he wanted 160mm

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Rockshox PIke Solo Air in WHITE’ is closed to new replies.