ROCKSHOX PIKE 426 coil U-Turn 95-140

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale ROCKSHOX PIKE 426 coil U-Turn 95-140

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • ROCKSHOX PIKE 426 coil U-Turn 95-140
  • kona-lance

ROCKSHOX PIKE 426 coil U-Turn 95-140

here for sale are my pike 426’s, they have external floodgate adjustment and lockout via poplock, (not inc.) they’re in perfect working order and really good condition, they have a tiny bit of cable rub but no dents or chips etc. all wear is shown in the pictures. they come with the maxle. PLEASE NOTE THESE HAVE ONLY EVER BEEN USED FOR XC SO NOT ABUSED.
    i am only selling as they dont fit my new frame. im looking for a quick sale so £200 posted, these will be posted out next day and all packaged up beautifully!

Kona lance, What year are they? and how much steerer tube? Might be interested.
    Ta

JMB

fbk

Wow – that’s some cable routing 😉

How long is the steerer tube please?

casper33

hiyah. same question. how old and what size steerer, length and width?

xcr1

dude you xc’d that thing?

reggiegasket

very interested. As above, I need the steerer length.

kona-lance

hello the steerer is 185, i had them on my XC bike before putting them on the identiti, they dont quite fit so thats why im selling, these are 2007

kona-lance

hey guys just went down to double check the steerer is 181mm, it was perfect on my xc bike but with the current economic situation i had to sell it, where the identiti has a bigger headstock they just arnt big enough.

so to confirm there 1 1/8th, 181mm long.

thanks

kona-lance

BTW the stantions are perfect, not a mark on them!!!

spookydan

Very interested… but have they been serviced?

kona-lance

there only 2007, work perfectly no leaks no play in bushings, ive done an oil change, thats all though, these are perfect though!!!!! 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘ROCKSHOX PIKE 426 coil U-Turn 95-140’ is closed to new replies.