Rockshox Pike 409 U-Turns – Spare or Repair – £50 Posted

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Rockshox Pike 409 U-Turns – Spare or Repair – £50 Posted

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Rockshox Pike 409 U-Turns – Spare or Repair – £50 Posted
  • jonke

Rockshox Pike 409 U-Turns – Spare or Repair – £50 Posted

194mm cut steerer.

Pictures here.

I think these are suffering from the infamous valve seal head problem as they will not travel below the 95mm level but move quite freely above this.

They had about a years use in total having been swapped across a couple of bikes.

Worked beautifully before this. I originally planned to fix them myself but I never seem to find the time and it just seemed easier to get the old credit card out and splurge on a new set instead. Its why I’m now broke

sam2391

Ill take them any marks to the stantions? sam2391@hotmail.com drop me an email to arrange payment

jonke

a couple of hairline ‘scratches’. You can’t feel them to the touch and I can’t get them to show up in a photo. Certainly no gouges or anything you can feel if you run your finger over it.

sam2391

Ok dont think they will be a problem, Ill take them, do you have paypal?

Premier Icon sutty
    Subscriber

I’ll take em if Sam doesn’t 🙂

sam2391

Don’t know if my email went though, got an out of office response. If you send a paypal money request to my email, Ill send payment, will be easier that way. Sam

jonke

hi sam just sent you a paypal invoice. First one ever so i hope its correct!

sam2391

Ok sent payment. Let me know by email when you post and any tracking details if there is any, I sent my address to your email. Thanks Sam

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Rockshox Pike 409 U-Turns – Spare or Repair – £50 Posted’ is closed to new replies.