Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Rockshox air shaft compatibility debonair/soloair
  • chrishc777
    Free Member

I’m just bought a debonair pike to replace my older Yari. The Yari is 140 and the pike is 150, should I be able to just swap air shafts or do I need a debonair specific one?

Every site I look at seems to show different compatibility, some show all models work with one type of shaft and others seem to differentiate between models and years

Help!

davros

This confused me. I had a spare 120mm 29 solo air shaft. When I removed the 150mm from a newer debonair revelation, I noticed the 120 was only 15mm shorter than the 150. So the issue will be whether the solo air shaft is the length you want. For me it worked out well, as the 120mm shaft gives the fork 135mm travel, and I was after 130mm.

endomick
    Free Member

Pretty sure the pike/revelation one differs from the yari/lyrik one, stanchion thickness wise.

z1ppy

Yep as above, there different. Assuming it’s a new (2018+ pike) if you want 140mm on the pike then I believe you’ll need:

00.4019.931.002 AIR SPRING UPGRADE KIT – DEBONAIR 140mm (INCLUDES DEBONAIR ASSEMBLY, SEALHEAD) – PIKE B1+/REVELATION A1+ (2018+)

Rockshox part manual, see page 81 all the parts are listed

I’ve just bought 3 😀 (160mm) for mine and my friends Rev/Pikes, as they had an offer on..
    https://www.bike-discount.de/en/buy/rockshox-pike-revelation-debon-air-upgrade-kit-734537

guandax
    Free Member
    chrishc777
    Free Member

Cheers for the advice, got the part number quoted by z1ppy, found a bargain 20 quid one on Amazon!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Rockshox air shaft compatibility debonair/soloair’ is closed to new replies.