Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Rockshox 650b forks
  • willv

Looking for some 140mm forks to go on my solo and would prefer RS.

What options are out there and anyone know which ones can be easily spaced if I want to go down to say 130mm?

Cheers
    Will

slackalice
    Free Member

140 Rev’s, AFAIK they can be reduced to 130.

ska-49
    Free Member

’14 Revs come in 140 or 130mm. No spacers available at the moment. Will be available at the same time as pike reducers though (IRC).

Edit: LOCO to the thread!

willv

Bump. Anyone else got some words of wisdom

antares
    Free Member

Had a set of 2014 Revs sat in the garage for a month waiting for my Solo but have since put an order in for some X Fusion Sweeps. 34mm stantions and adjustable between 130mm to 160mm. Revs are going back to CRC when they arrive.

willv

Antares – why the switch to x fusion?

antares
    Free Member

Like what I’ve read about the Sweeps since I bought the Revs. I’m quite a big guy so the added stiffness of the 34mm stantions was a factor so was the on the fly adjustment and they’re cheaper. No brainer as far as I’m concerned.

willv

Are they readily available yet?

antares
    Free Member

Been told 2-3 weeks, which is fine by me as the Solo isn’t gonna be here till mid/end of November.
    You got your Solo now?

rOcKeTdOg

they are like hen’s teeth atm

willv

Slow due about the same time. RS prob easier to get an my lbs will see me right. We’re have you ordered your sweeps from?

simonbowns
    Free Member

Yup – Sweep due around the end of the month, Upgrade are being ace and air freighting a load of forks over to us.

Ordering online with us – we don’t charge until dispatch, so a good way to get yourself in the queue without paying up front.

Dead easy to space X-Fusion forks internally, like RS used to be. Afaik, it’s a fair wait on air spring assemblies for Rev and Pike, but will be an option to swap.

Si (18 Bikes)

LoCo
    Free Member

We’ve got the air assms. in various sizes for the Rev solo airs, Pike ones are due in at some point (but will be a while) travel can be reduced by us if necessary though on the solo airs.

Can supply Sweeps too when they’re available 😀

Gee76
    Free Member

I take it that is a permanent reduction for Pike Solo Air springs Si 😀

Can you say if the 29er Pike 150 can be reduced to 140 or 130mm?

Rik
    Free Member

Are Solo Air Pikes flowing through in drives and drabs to fulfil back orders – hence why none on the shelf

or is there a backlog and a delay in availability all together?

As I’m about to order a pair of 650b 160mm Pikes and I’ll get the order in sooner rather than later if it’s a proper delay in availability!!

LoCo
    Free Member

Available in 140mm (29er spec. as standard) can be reduced to 130mm.

It’s non reversible.

The 650 solo airs are due back in stock with fisher end of November ish, not sure whther they’re selling loads, not enough have been made or both,
    we’re taking back orders on most models and specs, as varying waits on most versions.

willv

Is the travel reduction on solo air revs reversible?

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Rockshox 650b forks’ is closed to new replies.