Rockrider 8.1 XL Hardtail – £350

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Rockrider 8.1 XL Hardtail – £350

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Rockrider 8.1 XL Hardtail – £350
  • bazingaeuan

I’m considering selling my hardtail MTB. SInce I got a full suss it is just going to sit in the shed. It’s a Decathlon RockRider 8.1 XL frame size. It’s in great condition with a couple of scratched on the top tube. It was my first MTB and has done 250 miles in around 10 months. Only willing to sell it for serious offers of around £350.

Based in Edinburgh – would prefer to deliver.

Frame
    double thickness 6061 T6 aluminium; racing frame geometry; 1.9kg in size L. Hardwearing and lightweight. Its frame geometry provides the best compromise for climbing and downhill riding.

Suspension/Shock absorbers
    New Rock Shox RECON Silver TK 100mm fork. Remote Lock out at the handlebar. Effective rebound adjustment and lockout with a half turn of the lever.

Drivetrain
    Shimano Deore M590 22x32x44 crankset; SRAM X – 7 front derailleur; SRAM X – 7 rear derailleur; SRAM PG950 11×32 9-speed cassette.

Braking
    Avid ELIXIR 3 hydraulic disc brakes, 160 mm rotors. Powerful and progressive whatever the conditions

Handlebar/stem/saddle
    Rockrider Comp 600/400mm raised handlebar; Rockrider Comp stem; b’Twin MTB comp saddle. Oversize handlebar and stem, more durable and lighter. A raised riding position for added control and comfort without compromising on performance.

Wheels
    Rockrider Comp 32 hole rims by Rigida JT D041/D142 hubs, 2mm stainless steel spokes Watertight bearings.

Tyres
    New Rockrider Sport. (Maxxis Advantage fitted but would probably remove them, as they are ace).

Pedals
    Wellgo 823 WPD clipless pedals (Wellgo V12 Copies fitted – could include either).

Brilliant write up here – http://www.bikeradar.com/gear/category/bikes/mountain/product/review-decathlon-rockrider-81-10-39599

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Rockrider 8.1 XL Hardtail – £350’ is closed to new replies.