Rock Shox Revelation 426 Dual Air 110 – 140 U turn motion control

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Rock Shox Revelation 426 Dual Air 110 – 140 U turn motion control

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Rock Shox Revelation 426 Dual Air 110 – 140 U turn motion control
  • Rock Shox (SRAM)Revelations (2009).
    1984g, inc 20 mm QR maxle
    Serviced prior to me buying them about 8 months ago(New seals,bushes,oil)and only used on three rides
    White
    Dual Air
    110 – 140mm travel,lockout and U turn travel adjust
    1 1/8 inch steerer 220mm long

Push valved
    Star nut fitted
    shock pump included.
    ISIS mount for disc brake – Adaptor for either 160 or 180 mm disc can be included.
    Selling because they are too short for my next build

£190 inc postage and paypal %.

plassey

YHM. Cheers scotty

Nothing in the inbox. 🙁 Did you get the correct spelling (people always get first name wrong) and make sure it was an underscore between first and last and that it is a .com?
    cheers.

I see from your other post that you are in the process of building something for the weekend. Can I ask the intended frame?

Collin

Still for sale? andrewelliothall@hotmail.com

can you send pics?

will send some pics when I get back from Homebase 🙂

Please Note

Just looked under the crown of the forks and it looks like they are 2008.
    apologies.

plassey

Hi colin. Not sure what happened there. I’m still after them if u have them….. I’m building a Scott scale 50. Got nearly everything. It has the recon forks on but I’d like a little more travel.

Didn’t get to send mail as I jumped the gun and can’t find yr addy?????????? I tried amending post but it hasn’t come through.

My addy. Scottywilkinson628@hotmIl.com

Cheers

It seems I may have bananas for fingers. The steerer length is not 220 mm but 202 mm. I have sent final details (including the actual steerer length) to the other interested party. If they no longer want them I’ll drop you an email.

regards

C

plassey

Yep that’s fair. Thanks

Sold.
    thanks all for interest.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Rock Shox Revelation 426 Dual Air 110 – 140 U turn motion control’ is closed to new replies.