Rock Shox Recon Silver Solo Air 29" 120mm 15mm Axle Off New Bike £115 (Dorset)

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Rock Shox Recon Silver Solo Air 29" 120mm 15mm Axle Off New Bike £115 (Dorset)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Rock Shox Recon Silver Solo Air 29" 120mm 15mm Axle Off New Bike £115 (Dorset)
  • sync

Hi There,

I bought a new Trek Stache 2013 model in April last year when they were on sale and swapped the Recon Silver forks out for some Recon Gold after the first test ride.

These had done a few miles up and down the beach front before I swapped them out. I was planning on building up a 2nd 29er so I kept them boxed up in the garage along with loads of other bits but as my other half hardly rides it isn’t worth keeping all the bits and she will keep her 26er.

Recon Silver 29″
    TK Solo Air with Lockout
    120mm Travel
    15mm Maxle Through Axle
    Tapered Steerer
    Post Mount Disc
    180mm Pre-Cut Steerer
    Weight circa 2124g
    Pre installed star nut

They have a few minor marks/scuffs on them which don’t show up in the photos.

I am looking for £115 with collection from Poole, Dorset. Unfortunately, it will have to be collection only as I don’t have time to arrange shipping / courier due to my current work commitments.

Photos below.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Rock Shox Recon Silver Solo Air 29" 120mm 15mm Axle Off New Bike £115 (Dorset)’ is closed to new replies.