Rock Shox Pike coil U-turn

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Rock Shox Pike coil U-turn

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Rock Shox Pike coil U-turn
  • jdizzle

I’ve got a set of coil-sprung Pike 309’s that came standard fit on my Specialized pitch. Being OEM I think they were never available off the shelf, but they are basically a coil sprung Pike, with the basic steel steerer but with U-turn and motion control.

The forks were recently serviced, come with a medium spring and have a approx 195mm steerer. The lowers are a little scuffed, but the stanchions are immaculate.

The forks have been well looked after, feel great and are really plush. Photos are available for anyone interested!

£150 posted

Cheers James

Any chance of photos to pimpmasterjazz[at]yahoo[dot]com?

Not ideally what I’m after, but *could* work…

Thanks. 🙂

jdizzle

Yep, will take some pictures tonight and send them out.

Thanks,

James

Premier Icon iain1775
    Subscriber

tempted also pics please, whats travel?

jdizzle

140mm but adjustable down via the U-turn (think they go to 95mm?)

Raindog

Why you are selling these please, it seems you’ve bought the air version – not trying to be difficult, just curious (and potentially interested)

jdizzle

HI Raindog, I just like the adjust-ability of the air forks to be honest (and they’re a little lighter / better spec!)

I’ve only got one bike and the ability to stiffen / soften the forks without changing a spring depending on what I’m doing is an advantage to me.
    In other words, there is nothing wrong with them and in case you’re wondering, I’m not replacing them because they’re damaged / dead / buggered or anything, it is just a little upgrade for me!

Anyone waiting for pictures – sorry, I didn’t get home at a sensible time last night so i@ll take some pics tonight.

Cheers,

James

Premier Icon iain1775
    Subscriber

exact steeerer measurement too please how “approx”
    Im very interested for my potential new frame but I think they need 195 shortest steerer

jdizzle

No problem – I’ll get the steel rule out tonight and measure it accurately. Would you like pictures too? (if so, can i have your email address please?)

cheers,

James

jdizzle

Hi All,

Those of you that gave me an email address should now have pictures waiting in your inbox.

Also, a bit of an update, I got the model number wrong (show’s my memory isn’t what it once was!) and I’m underselling them a bit – they’re 351’s (not 309’s) and the steerer is exactly 187mm long and has a star nut fitted. Price is still £150 posted and anyone else who wants pictures, just let me know!

Thanks,

James

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Rock Shox Pike coil U-turn’ is closed to new replies.