Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Rock Shox experts – loss of clicks on rebound adjuster ?
  • steel4real
    Free Member

The dual flow rebound adjust in my Revelations has lost it’s clicks !?

Rebound still adjusts through the range and I’ve taken the rebound unit out but it’s a sealed unit so whatever clicks inside doesn’t appear to be accesible.

Anyone know how to fix it as I’m concerned that riding vibration etc. will allow it to move.

Replacement damper and seal head is about £70 but no-one has any in stock at the moment so being able to fix it would be ideal.

Thank you.

Speeder

Clicks are usually made by a spring loaded ball bearing located in a hole in the dial that drops into a shallow indent in the seat it spins above. Likely cause of no clicks is that it’s got gunked up and isn’t moving. Usually a simple take apart clean and reassembly process should fix it. Just make sure you don’t lose the ball or the spring.

Speeder

Ignore that just realised you said rebound which is on the bottom iirc and doesn’t have that feature. I just ignored mine when it did that as it looked like too much hassle to fix.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Northwind

My old boxxers lost their click (or never had it), didn’t make any difference.

nmdbasetherevenge
    Free Member

All of mine have done it

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Rock Shox experts – loss of clicks on rebound adjuster ?’ is closed to new replies.