• This topic has 18 replies, 14 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by Rik.
Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Rob Lee "Endurance Within"
  • epicyclo

My copy has just arrived.

The chapter on the World Solo 24 Hour is truly inspiring and a must read if you like doing 24 hour races.

wwaswas

I think he’s only printed enough copies to cover those who paid for the crowd funding?

benslow
    Free Member

Just been reading up about the book – was it only available to the crowd funders ?

Epicyclo – I’ll buy if you’re selling after the read …

epicyclo

benslow – Member
    …Epicyclo – I’ll buy if you’re selling after the read …

Sorry, I’m keeping it. I’ll read it before the next ‘Puffer to remind me to mtfu and keep moving…

benslow
    Free Member

Only 100 copies ….

“This book has been crowd-funded with great success. There will only ever be 100 copies printed. If you’ve pledged for a copy, the artwork has just gone to press and your book should be with you by mid February 2012.”

epicyclo

Only 100? – it deserves a wider distribution than that.

vdubber67
    Free Member

Read it yesterday (It’s been slooooow at work!)

Have to say I was really impressed. Rob’s almost as good a writer as he is a cyclist. He manages to walk the fine line between being humble, informative, yet sharing some of his cool experiences and achievements.

Love the section in the back that show him progresssing from no licence, through sport, expert and into Elite in 4 straight years!

benslow
    Free Member

Just for the record – I’m after one if anyones for selling once read …

🙂

Taff
    Free Member

Didn’;t know about it until last month and regretted not ordering it. I understand it coming to kindle later in the year.

rewski
    Free Member

I totally missed this, would be interested in a copy.

Teifiterror
    Free Member

Very much enjoying my copy, and I believe it will be available on kindle later on

GregMay
    Free Member

Looking forward to getting mine. Rob has had this in his head for a while, great to get it on paper. Much like my PhD. Hoping it provides inspiration for that and my riding.

Graham_Clark

Mine came earlier this week… From what I’ve flicked through it looks great… (I did read the World Solo 24 chapter through though!)
    Great pickies, great narrative. Insiteful and inspirational.
    And on Kindle… ‘not until late Summer at earliest’

vinnyeh

Unfortunately buying a copy was a victim of my ‘must get round to doing it soon’ malaise.

Maybe there’ll be a library copy of it one day, or Rob’ll be good enough to put it on Kindle.

hazeii
    Free Member

I like it (not finished it yet). Pretty raw in places, it’s definitely a book written from the heart.

movingslowly
    Free Member

’tis indeed a great read

If anyone is after a copy, I’m happy to sell on…email in profile if you are interested.

flange
    Free Member

You have mail MS

Rik
    Free Member

I’d be interested in a copy too please if anybody has one spare

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Rob Lee "Endurance Within"’ is closed to new replies.