Roadie/CX stuff- 10 speed 105 shifter/brake levers and mechs, lightly used

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Roadie/CX stuff- 10 speed 105 shifter/brake levers and mechs, lightly used

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Roadie/CX stuff- 10 speed 105 shifter/brake levers and mechs, lightly used
  • Premier Icon Northwind
    Subscriber

I broke up my Roadrat, here are some of the remaining parts. I do also have the Truvativ Elita crankset and a 12-25 105 cassette to match them if interested, just haven’t checked them over or cleaned them up yet so let me know if you’re interested in the lot.

Shifters:

These are 105 ST-5600, 10-speed. Lightly used, I never really took to drop bars. They do have some minor marks on the outside, I think just from being bumped against walls, but they’re in perfect working order. £80 posted seems to be the going rate for these.

Rear mech- RD-5700 so slightly more recent, chose this to let me run an 11-28 cassette but if it’s covered 100 miles I’d be amazed. Other than a little dirt it’s almost like new. £25 posted.

Front mech- I think this is an FD-5600. 28.6mm, again in very nice condition and few miles- just a few more than the rear. Probably not much point in posting this by itself so will do it for £5 extra if you buy any of the others.

Or, if you want the lot, let’s call it £100 posted.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Roadie/CX stuff- 10 speed 105 shifter/brake levers and mechs, lightly used’ is closed to new replies.