Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Road rage caught on camera itv 1 tonight 21.00
  • project
    Free Member

Featuring some very angry motorists and other idiots using the roads etc, part one available on itv player.

Look out for Specialized cycling man in Rhudlan north wales in part one.

whatnobeer
    Free Member

Is this the TV show that they were talking about on BBC Breakfast this morning? Or was that something else. Either way I nearly started a thread on it. Despite giving a van driver a bike and filming him riding about and him saying how vulnerable you are on a bike, he was still complaining about cyclists in Lycra getting in his way and forcing him to cross to the other side of the road! I despair sometimes.

project
    Free Member

bbc breakfast has one viewer shocker

Bunnyhop

I thought the lady cyclist on the BBC was very articulate and got the view of the cyclist over very well.
    The van man was a complete knob.
    Not sure I can watch it, sometimes these programmes make me burst a blood vessel. May record it and watch with hubby tomorrow.

crazy-legs

Ah no, 5 minutes in and they’ve found all the vocal dickheads… 🙄

Mister-P
    Free Member

The cycle courier really hasn’t shown cyclists in a great light. This program is highlighting just how many total chods there are in the world.

whatnobeer
    Free Member

Eurgh, in the trailer for the last part I just heard the infamous “I pay for the roads”. Some people will never learn I guess.

MoreCashThanDash

The cabbie and the lass from Manchester are doing ok.

Van man looks like he’s going to be angry whatever transport he uses. And the cycle courier rides with a deathwish for a living, but has potential.

cynic-al
    Free Member

Not a bad programme for peak time mainstream tv.

tymbian
    Free Member

5 mins in…man gets out of white van, punches a cyclist off of his bike and gets a police caution…wtf?

project
    Free Member

Good programe well made an seemingly well balanced.

annebr
    Free Member

I LOLd at the cyclist being told to get a move on from another biker when he was driving!

Gary_M
    Free Member

Hate these kind of programmes. Just accentuates the them and us culture.

The guy twittering on about how bikes need to segregated was doing my head in.

torihada
    Free Member

I had to switch it off; knobs on bikes, knobs in cars, knobs in vans. **** em all.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Road rage caught on camera itv 1 tonight 21.00’ is closed to new replies.