Erratic road cyclist on club runs

Home Forum Bike Forum Erratic road cyclist on club runs

Viewing 9 posts - 121 through 129 (of 129 total)
  • Erratic road cyclist on club runs
  • Shibboleth

Somebody needs to buy this guy a set of golf clubs!

Premier Icon curiousyellow
    Subscriber

Djamolidine Abdoujaparov rides in your club?

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Nt4x3nuzfQ[/video]

bellefied

Shibboleth – Member

Somebody needs to buy this guy a set of golf clubs!
    ^this

fourbanger

What club mudshark?

tonyd

Pinned hip, broken shoulder, punctured lung, busted teeth… surely he must be wondering by now?! After this amount of accidents then someone in the club really ought to have a word with him, for his own sake as well that of everyone he rides with. How long before someone else gets badly hurt because of his apparent shortcomings?

Personally I’d not ride if he was, sounds like a complete liability.

mudshark

Oh I can’t name the club!

I’ve thought about leaving as not happy in the club for several reasons, not least that the group leader who I asked to have a chat with this chap after he crashed into me decided this guy wasn’t to blame in any of his incidents. So since then he’s hurt himself badly twice, kinda hoping the group leader might think I had a point now.

fourbanger

I’d have thought somone on here would know which club you’re talking about, assuming its not some weird fantasy of yours.

aP

It’s not a weird fantasy of his. And I’m not saying either.

Premier Icon irc
    Subscriber

He got back on his bike a couple of weeks ago after having some sort of hip pinning operation after his crash. He rode with the club last week and was happy to be back on the bike. Just heard now that he’s had another bad crash – broken shoulder, collapsed lung, bust teeth

Just a flesh wound then? This guy sounds like the Black Knight from Monty Python and the Holy Grail. I wouldn’t ride any where near him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjEcj8KpuJw

Viewing 9 posts - 121 through 129 (of 129 total)

The topic ‘Erratic road cyclist on club runs’ is closed to new replies.