Road Bikes and Parts

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Road Bikes and Parts

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Road Bikes and Parts
  • bookwyse

Ok guys, need to downsize the collection as have too many bikes and not enough time.

1) Sabbath Silk Road 2012 Titanium road bike
    54cm top tube and seat tube, Ultegra compact chain set, Dura Ace 7801 shifters and mechs, Deda finishing kit and Selle Italia saddle. De stickered apart from the head tube as it looks so much cleaner. Price is a bargain at £1000 with out wheels but add wheels from below to complete the bike:
    Mavic 2013 Kysrium Elites – £300
    Mavic Rsys Sl’s – £500 (seriously light and stiff climbing wheels
    No name carbon clinchers – £150
    Planet X 50 mm carbon clinchers – £300
    Rodri Airline 4 – £100

2) 2012 Felt FC
    Again 54cm top and seat tube. Seriously light bike built for speed from a frameset that is not available to but as a complete bike. Sram shifters, Sram red compact chainset, Rival rear mech, chorus front mech, Easton carbon post and bars and full carbon saddle. This bike when matched with the Mavic Rsys SL’s weighs 6.75kg and makes an ideal climbing bike. Again with wheels for £1100 or offered with the same wheel combinations as above.

Parts

Vision Trimax TT bars comlete with Tekro brake levers, Shimano Dura Ace bar end levers and all cables. £150.00

Campag Chorus 8 speed cassette 13 – 26 brand new £30.00

Tiagra compact chain rings with Sora arms – £20

Shimano FC-R565 compac5 chain set (between 105 and Ultegra – £30.00

No name brake calipers – £10

Tektro disc calipers – £15.00

Tiagra front mech – £10

Tiagra rear mech 10 speed – £15

Sora Rear Mech 10 speed – £10

Ultegra front triple mech – £15.00

Hylix carbon 27.7 seat post and shim, seriously light – £40.00

Photos available here

http://s1351.photobucket.com/user/bike37/library/?sort=3&page=1

All parts plus postage at whatever it costs, not a fortune though or collection from Sittingbourne in Kent

jeff at bookwyse dot co dot uk

or 07816 165711

Thanks for looking

Jeff

giant1

Hi Jeff, phoned and left a message on your answer phone regarding the wheels.
    Cheers

bookwyse

Next bike to go is the wifes 2012 Voodoo Hoodoo. 18in (46cm) seat tube and 22in (56cm) top tube. 3X9 Shimano Alvio groupset in near new condition. The bike has done less than 200 miles but has suffered from being in the shed as the Voodoo paint is extremely poor. Collection from Sittingbourne. These are still £500 new from Halfords so £300 ono gets it.

More Photos here:

http://s1351.photobucket.com/user/bike37/library/?sort=3&page=1

mb

Hi, please could you point me in the direction of photos of the ‘No name carbon clinchers’. Thanks.

gougled

Hi,

I am interested in the Sabbath Silk Road but a bit unsure on sizing? I’m 5ft11 so think it could be a bit on the small side, just wandered how tall you are? Also wandered where you are based in case I can come and have a look? I’m in West Yorkshire.

Thanks

Dan

bookwyse

Hi, I’m 5ft11 and the bike is set up perfectly for me.

I am in kent.

Jeff

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Road Bikes and Parts’ is closed to new replies.