Road bike for less than £650

Home Forum Bike Forum Road bike for less than £650

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Road bike for less than £650
  • I suppose that you always get these posts and this site is primarily MTB but getting £650 on Cycle2work scheme and obviously trying to get the most for my money. Any suggestions?
    Thinking of a Genesis Volant 00#
    Cheers

velomanic

The Felt F95 is well worth a look @ £599

nick1962

Check out Merlin too.

Premier Icon Northwind
    Subscriber

Boardman always worth checking out

northend1881

Looked at 2013 Norco Valence A2 in Evans today, looks well specced and reduced from £850 to £565. Cycle work on the cards for me too and this is favourite on my list at the moment.

cubemeup

Cube peloton £550. Rides perfect

cbike

Triban 3 or 5 from decathlon. I compared all the usual suspects, got ignored in halfords, Evans etc. decathlon just seemed keen to help.

pondo

Went to Decathlon for a quote, they said they’d email it – still waiting. 🙁 So I got a Cannondale CAAD 8, £630, love it. 🙂 Don’t think you can go far wrong – pick a name and a colour… 🙂

Premier Icon lunge
    Subscriber

The new Planet-X alu roadie looks good. £600 for Tiagra is brilliant value, you’ll struggle to beat that,

stevepitch

Giant defy i paid a bit less because I know the guys in my lbs and ended up with a defy 3 which has turned out to be all I need on the 4 or 5 occasions it’s been out.

Premier Icon brant
    Subscriber

lunge – Member
    The new Planet-X alu roadie looks good. £600 for Tiagra is brilliant value, you’ll struggle to beat that,
    POSTED 1 HOUR AGO # REPORT-POST

Cheers. We are very pleased with it.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Road bike for less than £650’ is closed to new replies.