Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Road bars- flat topped aero style. Buy from UK or China?
  • beaker

My LBS in Salisbury had a lovely 8 grand Factor road bike in last week and I was able to throw a leg over it. The bars had a flattened top section which felt so much comfortable instead of a conventional normal bar. I’d like to buy something similar for my bike.

I’ve seen a Ritchey alloy one at Wiggle which looks good but eBay has some carbon ones for thirty quid from China. I’m well aware of the pros and cons of Chinese carbon, but I do know some have had some success with stuff from there. Does anyone have anything they can recommend? Thanks all.

oliverracing

Not sure whether I’d trust handlebars, but one of the best sources for relatively good chinese carbon in my experience is Flyxii, had a carbon saddle and seatpost from them, I did end up breaking the saddle, but I did crash it down some steps and it landed on the 90deg lip, but the seatpost was great till the day I sold the bike (and from the photos of the new owner kept it)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Road bars- flat topped aero style. Buy from UK or China?’ is closed to new replies.