Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Rivi night riding
  • Bustaspoke
    Free Member

Hi all.I’ve been riding around Rivi for years but never done a night ride. Anyway a couple of us are going for a night ride tomorrow,on saturdays we park on the barn access road but need to know where’s best to park for night riding?

timc
    Free Member

same place id say

hairyscary

Is ‘night ride’ code for something 😀

Bustaspoke
    Free Member

In our world night riding means riding the bikes!
    Don’t the access road barriers get shut at night?

andy3809
    Free Member

The track between the two barns doesn’t get locked or shut off so you’ll be fine there. The last time I rode past at night a couple were going at it hammer and tongs in a builders van.

The one time I was on my own and I had no one to share the comedy with

andy3809
    Free Member

The track between the two barns doesn’t get locked or shut off so you’ll be fine there. The last time I rode past at night a couple were going at it hammer and tongs in a builders van.

The one time I was on my own and I had no one to share the comedy with

Bustaspoke
    Free Member

Thanks for the reply.Seeing as they don’t lock the barrier we’ll park on the access road away from the builders van..

binners

Go round the other side and park in the car park at the bottom of the ice cream run. When you get there you’ll notice a lot of other vehicles. They’ll probably all be out for a night ride too. So flash your lights a few times to signal your friendly intentions to these like-minded individuals

Harry_the_Spider

Aye, it was wall to wall filth up there last night.

D0NK

Aye, it was wall to wall filth up there last night.

must be a monday night thing, tuesdays its teenagers smoking weed in their mums hatchbacks.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Rivi night riding’ is closed to new replies.