RiTMO rating – Strava rides

Home Forum Bike Forum RiTMO rating – Strava rides

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • RiTMO rating – Strava rides
  • Premier Icon njee20
    Subscriber

How does it work? I’m intrigued, but can’t fathom it out!

mudshark

I was confused to start with but they had some bugs so should be OK now.

If you log into the site you should see the My CW.CC tab and then can link to Strava, I can’t remember exactly what I did but seemed simple enough in the end.

warton

It’s flawed. Most of my rides are 10 mile or under commutes, with one long ride a week thrown in. I got 7.8. My mate, who I can absolutely take to pieces on any sort of uphill, normally putting minutes into him on anything over a mile got 3.8. He does one long ride a week.

mudshark

http://www.cyclingweekly.cc/ have created some functionality that rates your performance on rides from 0 (very good) to 25. The idea is that it is a way of seeing how your performance compares to how others would do on that ride. So quite interesting I think if accurate, what’s your score?

mauja

I just get strava login failed when I tried it so gave up.

mudshark

How do the long rides score – seem right in themselves? The overall score just takes the average from the 3 best recent rides I think.

mudshark

I just get strava login failed when I tried it so gave up.

Do you use Facebook log in? If not should be fine – I had to switch from Facebook log in.

Premier Icon miketually
    Subscriber

warton – Member
    It’s flawed.

Thank goodness!

I just got 23 🙂

mudshark

Are some of those mtb rides? I doubt it can handle those.

Dibbs

It says the scale goes from 0 to 28, I’ve managed 27.1 for a couple of (offroad) rides, but I am still trying to get some fitness back following cancer treatment.

It says the scale goes from 0 to 28, I’ve managed 27.1 for a couple of (offroad) rides, but I am still trying to get some fitness back following cancer treatment.

How do you suit yellow?

And what’re your thoughts on EPO?

warton

The overall score just takes the average from the 3 best recent rides I think.

define ‘best’. Yesterday I did 11 miles commute home. buried myself all the way home, got two KOMs, but because it was mainly on gravel and dirt roads my average speed was under 18mph.

Dibbs

I’ve been pumped full of so many different drugs this year I’d quite happily try a bit of EPO 😆

Premier Icon woody2000
    Subscriber

Hmmm. Not sure I really get it either!

25.6!

http://www.cyclingweekly.cc/profile/view/81631

Premier Icon ir_bandito
    Subscriber

I got a score of 1.9, depsite my 3 best recent rides being 275, 150 and 125 km long, averaging over 25kph on each.

Weird.

warton

I got a score of 1.9, depsite my 3 best recent rides being 275, 150 and 125 km long, averaging over 25kph on each.

Weird.

the lower the score, the better.

Premier Icon Haze
    Subscriber

Not really sure what to think of it…probably nothing…

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘RiTMO rating – Strava rides’ is closed to new replies.