Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Ritchey P29er build
  • Daisy_Duke
    Free Member

Almost complete except pedals. Not ridden as yet, need to sus out stem height etc…Almost too nice to ride.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Ohhhh..

Get
    It
    Dirty

😆

nuke

That is absolutely lovely…so lovely I nearly didn’t notice that brickwork 😯

radoggair
    Free Member

very nice, except need to bin that x9 mech for something more flash and maybe take the other spacer out under your stem. Sweet looking ride tho, looks new retro

Russell96

There has been a built up one on display in Alf Jones for a while now, it’s on my list of if I turn funny and go for odd sized wheels bikes. Really really nice in the flesh (steel)

somafunk

+1, very nice indeed. Although personally i would ditch the sram kit for shimano and sort out the remote cable to the fork, apart from that i give you 9.5 out of 10 for taste.

rOcKeTdOg

There’s a lovely build of one in independent bikes in Cirencester, looks amazing in the flesh, great little touches on the frame, one you could just stare at for hours

Bregante

Stunning

mdb
    Free Member

Very nice. What’s the weight?

haggis1978

I’ve got one of those! 😀 brilliant bike and you’ll love it. Fantastic colour, fantastic ride, fantastic bike! Now get out there and get it dirty! 😈

Wookster

Nice!!!!!

oxym0r0n

Needs more Richey kit on it 😉

P20

Nice 8)

benji
    Free Member

Almost too nice to ride.

Almost, but go on thrash it, show it mud is fun and getting clean afterwards lets you explore the nice details whilst remembering fondly the singletrack that you have just thrashed it through.

This was on my shopping list as it did gears and singlespeed but went for the Pace in the end.

routier
    Free Member

I love these, although I’d remove the rim stickers myself.

ahwiles
    Free Member

lovely beautiful frame.

i like how you’ve got the chain in the big-ring, and lined the crank arm up with the seat-tube.

but… yeah, the rims are too shouty for me too.

and… if that’s your saddle ‘up’ then yes, you could easily afford to lower the stem even more.

we want a photo of it covered in filth!

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Ritchey P29er build’ is closed to new replies.