Viewing 3 posts - 81 through 83 (of 83 total)
  • Riser bar height – current thinking?
  • chiefgrooveguru

cool. Glad to hear it. similar sort of scedule for me except I rode for work those 3 days too.
    You can learn a lot from riding with kids (and I’m not taking the piss here at all)

If I rode with half the determination and commitment my son does I’d be sending it big!

In recent months I’ve been taking a break from riding to work every day because it was taking too much out of me combined with the bigger MTB rides and the gym work. Low bar squats are nicer* when you have relatively fresh legs! Plus it’s steep and slippery on my preferred route in so relatively high risk of crashing (and messing up my not fully healed AC joint) and hauling sticky winter tyres on the tarmac sections gets wearing.

*Niceness value still very low…

chiefgrooveguru

There is no CORRECT height

I agree. And if you can avoid being tempted to cut your steerer fashionably short then it’s cheap and easy to test what works for you, usually without having to change your bars.

jamj1974

There is no CORRECT height

Amen!

I agree. And if you can avoid being tempted to cut your steerer fashionably short then it’s cheap and easy to test what works for you, usually without having to change your bars.

Yep!

Viewing 3 posts - 81 through 83 (of 83 total)

The topic ‘Riser bar height – current thinking?’ is closed to new replies.