Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • ripper street
  • novaswift
    Free Member

New series only on Amazon prime? Surely not !

monkeychild
    Free Member

I keep meaning to watch this. Is it really good??

st

I enjoyed the last series, apparently the BBC didn’t view it as popular enough which is why they dropped it with Amazon picking up the making of this latest series.

Definately worth a watch in my opinion

novaswift
    Free Member

Really enjoyed both 1st and 2nd series but don’t think I’ll be seeing the 3rd

tommid
    Free Member

It was dropped by the BBC (yet they continue to air Mrs brown’s boys and other dog dirt). Good on Amazon for picking it up. I look forward to it.

unovolo
    Free Member

I heard that Amazon has picked it up and will show it first but it will then be repeated back on BBC, can’t guarantee the latter though.
    LINKY

Agreed that BBC continue to push pish out but drop a good program like this though.

ScottChegg
    Free Member

The lowest common denominator will always triumph.

Ripper Street is a bit fringe in that people talk funny and wear odd costumes.

Actually, you could say the same about Mrs Brown’s Boys. But there are fewer laughs in that than Ripper street.

annebr
    Free Member

It’s a lot cheaper to make pish like Mrs Browns Boys

slowjo
    Free Member

Does anybody actually know anyone who watches Mrs B? Maybe BBC execs sit in front of multiple tvs to bump up the viewing figures.

bigblackshed

Series three, episodes 1&2 now on Amazon Prime.

Good so far. Although the budget is less and it does show in places. The streets are far too clean!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘ripper street’ is closed to new replies.