Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • RIP Jordie Lunn
  • DezB
    Free Member

Ah shit. That’s awful. Superb tribute in that link
    RIP

tails
    Free Member

just seen on sam hills insta, really one of a kind. Loved his style and little edits in the forests of canada riding ladders and huge drops long after it was fashionable. Sad day.

nickc

ah balls. that’s shit

DezB
    Free Member

Yeah, he was the guy who built that vertical ladder up a tree

Amazing.

submarined
    Free Member

Genuinely a bit sad about this one. One of the proper goodtime riders that just did it for the love of it. Riding was proper unhinged, the sort the sport always needs.
    Feels like he’s been doing brilliantly stupid stuff forever, guess I’d hoped he keep doing it forever 🙁
    Always seems to have been universally loved by riders and fans alike.
    A genuine loss.

jedi

Gutted

colp

Gutted too, a real character on the scene for ages.

Northwind

That really is sad. It was so good to see his name again with that mad tree drop

Kuco

🙁 RIP

kayak23

Terrible news.

Rip Jordie

Northwind

You can’t watch old collective films now without seeing fantastic parents who’ve lost their kids 🙁

Davesport

The back yard jump scenes from Roam will be with me forever. I’m 57 and my sons were at an influential stage of their lives and mountain biking when this came out. Watched as inspiration before almost every MTB epic we experienced together.

Jordie, gone but not forgotten. Rest in peace Jordie.

moshimonster
    Free Member

This is really sad news. Roam was an all-time favourite film for me and I remember this guy having fun on those backyard jumps with his mates. Amazing stuff. Sends a shiver down my spine watching it tonight. Life is too short and so unfair.

tails
    Free Member

Just watching clips of him on you tube, such a good rider. As above I grew up watching him on the collective films and the racers on earthed.

Life is like a Ferrari, it goes by too fast.

kneebiscuit
    Free Member

Genuinely not bothered by “celebrity deaths”but this one has really resonated. A superb rider with an inspirational approach to life and riding. Honestly a bit gutted. RIP

Stevet1
    Free Member

Have been trying to think of a suitable reply to this news, but really there isn’t one. Gutted, one of those riders you thought were indestructible. Really liked his punk attitude to riding his bike, going his own way and still having a massively generous spirit off the bike as well.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘RIP Jordie Lunn’ is closed to new replies.