Viewing 40 posts - 201 through 240 (of 296 total)
  • Rigid won’t die? Show us yours!
  • widge34
    Free Member

Sonder Signal Ti. Just popped the rigid fork on

Sonder

widge34
    Free Member

Sonder

widge34
    Free Member

RichPenny
    Free Member

Seven, planned to be a relatively cheap build. Didn’t work out that way, but absolutely sublime to ride.

[url=https://flic.kr/p/2i1hk3P]Seven singlespeed[/url] by rjpenny1, on Flickr

spooky_b329

First ride of this ‘new to me’ beauty this morning 🙂 Loving it.

nedrapier

Oooo, that’s gert lush. Shand is definitely on my “would not be disappointed to own” list of bike brands.

What are the bars?

spooky_b329

According to the sellers advert they are Salsa Bend2, the more swept 23 degree version. They seem ok although will give it a few more rides to decide if I like them.

Apparently they bend forward and then sweep back so you don’t need a longer stem to keep the grips in the same place.

Dare I say it, they look a bit ‘budget’ compared to the rest of the finishing kit the previous owner used, but I have redressed the balance by adding a cheap dropper post 🙂

rOcKeTdOg

IMG_20191230_153421

spooky_b329

Even bendier bars than mine 🙂

Poopscoop

@rOcKeTdOg

Your chainsaw sticker lies! Lol

Lovely bike mate, great colour too.

rOcKeTdOg

Your chainsaw sticker lies! Lol

@poopscoop
    One speed – low, many gears 😉

onewheelgood

null

My rigid soloist getting muddy on Christmas Day

sb
    Free Member

https://i.imgur.com/59pEDed.jpg

My filling loosening ’94 Cannondale killer v

fudge9202
    Free Member

I need to pull my finger out and get my El Mariachi built!!

donkeysled

I remember buying one of these Canondale Killer V. First time I ever handed over a cheque knowing it wouldn’t bounce.
    Awesome days

tazzymtb

null

tazzymtb

tazzymtb
    tazzymtb
    tazzymtb

raw and brazed, one off stooge mk4. Singlespeeders really should be allowed near technology, so many attempts to post a sodding photo 🙂

Clink

raw and brazed, one off stooge mk4. Singlespeeders really should be allowed near technology, so many attempts to post a sodding photo

How is it running ss taz?

tazzymtb

its going really well Mr Clink, I’ts not the quickest up long draggy stuff, because its a big old beast on plus rubber, but it does mosh up steep and loose very well, however the huge junker bars and stonking traction means the only excuse I have is not being strong enough as the bugger just keeps traction and will get to the top as long as my chubby little legs can turn the crank over!

32:20 seems about right so far

Clink

its going really well Mr Clink, I’ts not the quickest up long draggy stuff, because its a big old beast on plus rubber, but it does mosh up steep and loose very well, however the huge junker bars and stonking traction means the only excuse I have is not being strong enough as the bugger just keeps traction and will get to the top as long as my chubby little legs can turn the crank over!

32:20 seems about right so far

Ta. Tempted to go ss again, but couple of bike-packing trips first (custom frame bag on the way!)

retrobri
    Free Member

Love the Mk4 stooge

cp

Finally got mine built and first ride since turning 40… In September.

This ride curtailed 10 mins after pic by a front puncture. In my haste to get out for a quick ride I failed to take a spare tube or inflator.

Built from the ‘spares bin’ and a 4 quid BB from CRC.

scholarsgate
    Free Member
    blacka01
    Free Member
    33tango

I’ve had this bike for 4+ plus years – bought it as a cheap runaround. I’ve had soo many other bikes come and go during the time I’ve had it but nothing comes close to this £400 belter 🙂

Ramin

liamvc96
    Free Member

First time picture post!!
    On one boot zipper
    Built up during Xmas holiday break ready for commuting which is its main use/local rides/bikepacking/touring
    On one boot zipper 29er frame and fork XL
    Dt Swiss X1700 wheels
    XT cranks
    SLX mech
    XT shifter
    Sunrace MS8 cassette 11-46
    Shimano MT-520 4 pot front brake
    M6000 2 pot rear
    Specialized fast track 2.1 tyres
    Specialized bar and stem
    Ergo grips (some cheap Clarks ones actually very comfy)
    Bar ends
    Cinelli vai seatpost
    Pro logo saddle
    Podsacs medium frame bag carrying spares and tools

Rides very nice , first rigid mtb so nice trying something different. Comfy to spend time on , which I’m hoping to do more of , used for getting to work everyday also. Thinking of experimenting with drops at some point it is sold in both formats complete so it should work

letmetalktomark

Pic fail 🙁

liamvc96
    Free Member

Is nothing there at all or just link no pic? Used imgbb and the ‘bbcode full linked’ option

swavis

My most ridden bike, Mk1 Longitude

restlessshawn
    Free Member

Out on the Inbred 67.5er on Saturday

[url=https://flic.kr/p/2iex9WE]82036412_10221933100656407_8547554212660117504_o[/url] by Shawn McFarlane, on Flickr

willt
    Free Member

I have a charge cooker with rigid surley forks I have never managed to build up in the classifieds if anyone is interested. Was £200 as seen but now without a front wheel for £150 in Brighton.

If not has anyone built up a 29er to use with drops as a gravel/adventure bike, does it ride okay?

BenHouldsworth
    Free Member

null

kayak23

Oh yes. I forgot I could join this gang now. 😀

Bez

I have a charge cooker with rigid surley forks I have never managed to build up in the classifieds if anyone is interested.

Have you ever been in a Royal Navy recruitment ad? 🙂

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

Another MK1 Longitude.

With a bursting payload:

Or pub run in swiftmode

spooky_b329

Loving the latest posts, specially that Stooge and the cream Kona 🙂

Viewing 40 posts - 201 through 240 (of 296 total)

The topic ‘Rigid won’t die? Show us yours!’ is closed to new replies.