Ridley X-Fire carbon cross bike. Very low mileage 2009 Medium Superb condition!

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Ridley X-Fire carbon cross bike. Very low mileage 2009 Medium Superb condition!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Ridley X-Fire carbon cross bike. Very low mileage 2009 Medium Superb condition!
  • Premier Icon mickb
    Subscriber

Essentially it’s this bike which remained the same spec for 2009 but changed colours:

Review Here

Size is 50 cm frame, which is the equivalent to around 54 cm in many other frames. Exact measurements are:
    Top tube c/c: 53 cm
    Seat tube c/c 50 cm
    Stand over height: 80 cm

I am 5′ 9″ with 31″ inside leg and it fits me fine just as pictured with saddle, as you can see, well down and in the middle of the rails. The owner was 5′ 7″ and had to have the saddle pushed well forward on the rails to make the bike comfortable. Guess it would fit someone a little bigger than me but no shorter than the owner really.
    (Uncut steerer with spacers above stem so room for adjustment at front end as well)

Very very nice looking bike and around 8.4 kg (18.5 lbs)
    Can come with original, barely used 46/36 front rings or the 50/34 set up as pictured.
    Almost as stock except for the change of rings and saddle swapped out for the Specialized Body Geometry one. (Original rings in pic can be refitted for sale if required). Rear tyre is now a nearly new Schwalbe CX Pro.
    Very low mileage. It was used for maybe ten cross races and half a dozen leisure rides before being put into storage.
    Owner is moving home and having no room for this bike and has asked me to put it up for sale for them.
    Have given it a thorough inspection and test ride and all is superb. Tiny bit of play in the rear wheel bearings and two repaired spokes don’t exactly match the original Fulcrum ones. All in all, excellent bargain race ready bike for someone.
    I do not know much about cross bikes and cannot find any advertised to get a proper accurate price. It is all top notch kit though with Ultegra/FSA and also in excellent condition.

Cost £1600 and aside from the odd light scuff still looks nearly new!
    Think £800 seems a reasonable start point for offers. Please feel free to comment/contact me if you believe otherwise – it’s up to sell and best offer will secure!)
    Prefer pick up (Halifax, West Yorkshire) but I am sure we can come to some arrangement over delivery/meet/payment.
    email in profile for any questions.

Premier Icon mickb
    Subscriber
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Ridley X-Fire carbon cross bike. Very low mileage 2009 Medium Superb condition!’ is closed to new replies.