Ridley Noah full or possible split. Lots of light weight Dura Ace/carbon goodies

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Ridley Noah full or possible split. Lots of light weight Dura Ace/carbon goodies

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Ridley Noah full or possible split. Lots of light weight Dura Ace/carbon goodies
  • Premier Icon mickb
    Subscriber

Priced to sell!!

Ridley Noah 54 cm 2009 frame. Originally bought and built up in 2010. Very good condition with barely a mark on it. Four tiny lacquer chips (all touched in as they appeared so you will need to inspect closely to find them) otherwise pretty much mint.
    Was a £3.5k bike with this Dura Ace spec!
    Full strip and service just occurred so everything is working spot on and is ready to ride without any worries. Got quite a bit of kit for the bike so a few options and prices below.
    You could get it to around the 16lbs mark from what’s below.
    Photographed during and after the service so you can see everything exposed to the camera.
    Masses of pictures here

I have virtually built it back up to photograph for sale and left the new chain off ready to be cut to which ever cassette is chosen.

Can be built up to the following spec:
    Noah frame (54 cm) so effective top tube is 56 cm (Ridley come up a little on the large side). Seat post cut to the following length BB to saddle rails = 67.5 cm – 69.5 cm. Spacers available to adjust incrementally in between. An extension mast to go up higher is available from Ridley I don’t have one but can arrange to get one. The frame size, cut to this length & with this mast will suit roughly 5′ 9” (me) up to 6′ 0” (give or take) and an inside leg of 80 – 82 cm (30.5” – 32.5”) Choice of stems listed below for fine tuning. Personally, I think that if you are over or under this height range another size of frame would be better.
    Dura Ace 7800
    Levers/brakes
    Front mech
    Rear mech
    Brakes
    FSA SLK Pro chain set (genuine 775 gm inc BB) 170 arm length. Brand new covered 20 miles to test.
    Shimano cassette and chain
    Choice of 11-25 (almost new) or 11-28 (brand new never ridden) 105 quality
    Chain brand new Shimano CN-5701
    Selle Italia SLR XP (165 gm)
    Deda Piega bars (42 cm)
    3T ARX stem (100 mm) or Ritchey WCS stem (110 mm)
    Giant P-R3 (brand new) or Continental Ultra Sport (excellent used condition) – 700x23c
    Wheel choice (with bike price for each):
    Giant P-SL1 (1775 gm brand new from new bike) £1400 (plus agreed carriage)
    FSA Vision Tri Max (1520 gm like new) £1490 (plus agreed carriage)
    Shimano Dura Ace WH-7850 C-24 CL (1380 gm) £1650 (plus agreed carriage)

I can guarantee that everything is spot on with the bike and will consider splitting only if the frame and forks have a definite buyer (looking around £750 for this). Obviously, I would rather sell the whole thing as it’s less hassle but if anyone wants to take a package, to include frame and fork, from the above I can accommodate this and we can agree a price. I will only be selling one set of wheels other than the Giant ones. If the frame/bike goes, these will be around the £150 mark.
    Lovely fast bike but needs younger legs than mine!

Email in profile

Cheers
    Mick

Premier Icon mickb
    Subscriber

Giant P-SL1 (1775 gm brand new from new bike)
    Now sold
    Choice of wheels down to two sets

Premier Icon mickb
    Subscriber

Developments mean that this bike is only available in the full Dura Ace set up (wheels etc.) with the 50/34 compact crank set mated to 11-25 cassette. I have completed the build and the bike in finished sale condition weighs in at 15.8 lbs.
    Following sale of other bits the final price on here can be £1,625 posted.

Premier Icon mickb
    Subscriber

BIKE SOLD

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Ridley Noah full or possible split. Lots of light weight Dura Ace/carbon goodies’ is closed to new replies.