Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Riding under pressure…?
  • molgrips
    Free Member

Today it’s nice and sunny, even a bit warm. I could get in a 2hr ride easily but I have loads to do here, some of which needs doing before tomorrow AM and I don’t know how long it’s going to take.

Tomorrow morning it’s going to be raining, however I should have done the things I need to do and I’ll have a couple of spare hours.

So – would you rather ride in sunshine but with things hanging over you; or in rain with a clear mind?

I’m going for the latter, but I wonder how STW thinks?

weeksy

The riding in sunshine removes that pressure. I’ll get to the complex stuff later

martinhutch

You apparently have time to post your quandary on here. That’s another five minutes of riding you won’t get.

PS Ride now, stay up late to get shit done.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    molgrips
    Free Member

I’ll need to stay up late anyway. I’ll go for a run today, cos I need the exercise.

trademark
    Free Member

Good weather is for the outdoors stuff, crap weather is for the indoors stuff.
    Easy one for me.

carlos
    Free Member

Somples – Ride both days and fit other shit in as and when you can to suit deadlines

molgrips
    Free Member

Deadline for the main part is tomorrow morning! If it weren’t, there would be no contest.

w00dster

Yeah work and family comes first for me too. Means I end up doing more rides in the garage then I’d want to, but it works for us.
    Totally off topic but I’m still smiling about today’s ride! First mtb ride for about 4 months, I mainly ride road through the drier months. Forgot how much fun mountain biking can be!! Two of us out, both roadies, both had great fun.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Riding under pressure…?’ is closed to new replies.

Members Notice New deal added to Members Discounts