Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Riding The Pink Elephant | Dirty Reiver 2021
  • amandawishart

I’ve been sadistically looking forward to this. Recently I’ve found great pleasure in testing my body to its limits, then just tipping it over the edg …

By amandawishart

Get the full story on our front page at:

Riding The Pink Elephant | Dirty Reiver 2021

Support us and help us keep the content flowing by becoming a full member.

ThruntonThrasher

Well done on finishing the 200km , I stopped after 130 km. If you enter next year it will be in the spring, before the midges or any other bugs take to the air.

progboytam

Sounds like you really put yourself through the wringer – congratulations on finishing!

powerbenny

What an astonishing commitment to finishing. Well done and I Hope you feel better.

neilupnorth

Welcome to 200km in a day round a lumpy circuit. That’s the feeling many have who do something like DR for the first time. Good look with the next one, when you can get your head around it all, and you will 😉

terrahawk
    Free Member

all of what you experienced is all part of the fun! Soon, you will learn the techniques needed for efficiently decorating one’s top tube with puke, finishing a ride fuelled only on a bottle of cola and going partially-blind in one eye. Oh and there’s the peeling of arse skin in the shower 3 days later.
    welcome to the gang!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Riding The Pink Elephant | Dirty Reiver 2021’ is closed to new replies.