Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Riding ‘shirt’
  • Merak

Doesnt have to be plaid 🙂 Im looking for something to ride in whilst eminating a distinct air of elan.

Seen the Morvelo one but its not getting well reviewed. It really needs to be bike orientated or at the very least breathable, cotton wont cut it.

marksnook
    Free Member

Sure I saw a Troy lee riding shirt over the fod once. It felt tech material but it was plaid

scotroutes

I think Alpkit have something for you.

bigblackshed

Club Ride do various colours and patterns, long or short sleeves. They’re USA based and not that easy to find in the UK.

Club Ride Apparel

trailwagger
    Free Member

Shimano transit?

marksnook
    Free Member

Yep Troy lee grind shirt, tried to post a link but I can’t get to the post button on my phone when I enter the url

Marin
    Free Member

Just bought some Morvelo overland shorts. Very nice but doubt they’ll last the summer through bit”delicate” for the price. No idea about shirts that aren’t plaid though I have just shaved the beard off.

JonEdwards
    Free Member

Alpkit Woodsmoke? Not done any “proper” riding in mine, but its seen plenty of commute/shopping/pub ride use.

Or JE James have some Sombrio shirts dirt cheap. Not as nice material though.

BillOddie

Dakine Underwood shirt.

https://www.dakine.com/en-gb/sport/bike/jerseys/underwood-flannel-shirt/

Love mine and live it in, it’s quite warm though.

Merak

aLPKIT is a good shout however, I am looking for something short sleeved (fussy much)

The Troy Lee ones the same.

The Club ride stuff is right up my street but Im wary of buying from the US as I got stung recently on some Mash stuff with hefty postage and a final flick to the balls with a customs charge…for a bottle and a top cap. The charge was more than the bits.

Shimano Transit is a good shout.

Sombrio are unavailible in all but smout sizes long sleeve too.

Dakine is too heavy I think and long sleeve.

Thanks alot folks, some stuff I hadnt considered.

iainc

I had a try of the new Endura one the other day, they call it a Shacket – quite impressed.

endura

jam-bo

short sleeve alpkit one?

Naranjo [Mens]

or the kitsbow icon if you’ve got tons of cash.

martinhutch

if you’ve got tons of cash.

I looked at the Alpkit one and thought – nice if you’ve got the cash, so I guess I’m out of touch with shirt values these days!

I assumed the Alpkit one had the necessary markup for the use of the word ‘technical’. 🙂

sillyoldman

Got the Shimano ones – both SS and LS. Like them. They come up a little neat across the shoulders (on my sz Small) so bear in mind re sizing.

AlexSimon

I’m not sure a cycling-specific one is important – especially if short-sleeved.
    Plenty of long-torsoed shirts in general outdoor shops.

pigyn
    Free Member

Chromag Further Shirt

Further Shirt

I have an order going in next week for a new shipment of clothing to the UK..

nicko74

I believe this is a thread that demands CFH. And possibly Rapha. “This shirt? Why yes yada yada”

theboyneeds
    Free Member

Ebay have got a wide range of polyester hawaiin shirts starting at around £5.

aP
    Free Member

I just wear Odlo, Fjallraven or uniqlo.
    I don’t worry about ‘riding clothing’.

kiwijohn

I’ve got the Club Ride New West & it’s lovely.
    It’s got a zip behind the buttons to block the wind & a handy rear pocket.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Riding ‘shirt’’ is closed to new replies.