Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Riding in/around Birmingham
  • Conan257
    Free Member

On a course next week in the centre of Birmingham and looking to get out a few times in the afternoon/evenings. First though was to nip up to Cannock but that’s still a 40 minute drive, anything closer/better?

Cheers

mattk
    Free Member

Sutton park is easy to get to. Bit flat but there’s some good bits

stumpy_m4
    Free Member

As mentioned , suttons ok for a few hrs but flatish …. sandwell valley park is much the same but have new trails being built i hear 🙂 .. otherwise its cannock or wyre forest near bewdley

z1ppy

The lickey hills & clent are not so big that you’ll get majorly lost but can still entertaining without having to travel too far.

I’d suggest the wyre is better than cannock, but really requires local knowledge or a guide to get the best out of it.

Conan257
    Free Member

Thanks… Will probably go to cannock one time, then hit Sandwell or Sutton any other times…

Used to Sherwood Pines so I don’t think I’ll be too upset by the flat trails.

jamj1974

Apologies to Robin Hood but Sutton Park has a lot more to offer than Sherwood Pines…

rOcKeTdOg

look out for the latest mag issue if you are gonna venture to The Lickeys 😉

RobHilton
    Free Member

Sutton Park has a lot more to offer than Sherwood Pines…

Barkfoot, for instance:

The wild man of Sutton park.

smudge
    Free Member

Not long got back from Sandwell Valley, cracking piece of work done in the space available.. Well done guys.. A new play place on my doorstep 🙂

shindiggy
    Free Member

Glad you enjoyed Smudge, official opening date is 23rd June, but its ready to ride for all now. 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Riding in/around Birmingham’ is closed to new replies.