riding in the torquay area

Home Forum Bike Forum riding in the torquay area

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • riding in the torquay area
  • if you head over to cockington and up the cockington rd there are some dh trails in the woods there.

carlphillips

as spangles says, scadson woods had some built a wee while ago, ive never bothered visiting but seen some footage and it looks ok, thats your lot for the immediate area.

If it were me i’d head over to cheeky haldon trails or get yourself over to gawton on the uplift. its not that far away and by far the best in the area.

OCB

Those trails are up in Scadson – the website is here: http://www.tq3riders.co.uk

There’s a decent enough range of green-lanes/farm-tracks/back-country tarmac to loop something together out behind Torbay a bit if you go poking about – some of which can be pretty fast / sketchy / technically rocky / nasty to crash on (just ask my elbow 🙄 ).

Neither Haldon, nor S or E Dartmoor are especially far – maybe 30-50 minutes drive away.

Seggons

Headed down for a few days, any decent riding about? admittedly more gravity orientated but willing to pedal a bit to get to them! I know dartmoor is fairly close, but still a point in the right direction would be grand.

Cheers!

valley of rocks up in kingskerswell
    is a giggle too

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘riding in the torquay area’ is closed to new replies.