Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • riding in the snow at night
  • Pook

is ace.

Last night i went out. Noisiest ride ever as the snow crunched away. Couldn’t change gear as everything froze up but that didn’t matter. Felt like i went faster as i knew the fall would be softer, it was lighter because of the snow, and the concentration needed just to keep upright was amazing….

love it!

Flaperon

It’s awesome isn’t it? Even more fun when it starts knowing again.

RooleyMoor
    Free Member

I did an hour in the snow last night. It was great fun, but the icy descent was a wee bit scary!

simon1975

Yeah the snow just adds to the fun – makes those regular trails that you thought you knew so well more interesting. Had a wee off on Monday when I didn’t realise I’d left a paved track on the way home…

Rich
    Free Member

I went out for couple of hours yesterday, lots of virgin snow, came off 3 times by losing the front wheel in the hidden ruts and deep snow, but had lots of fun!! 😀

molgrips
    Free Member

I went out on Monday. Couldn’t see any rocks on the rocky bits. Consequently, I didn’t know when my wheel was going to be knocked this way or that by a rock. As a consequence of that, I crashed 🙂

I must admit though that my trails were basically unrecognisable with snow on.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘riding in the snow at night’ is closed to new replies.