Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Riding group that meets at woolpack pub helmshore
  • ben10
    Free Member

hi all I was out on my mountain bike tonight and on my way home I past a group of riders meeting up for a outing thay met at the woolpak pub in helmshore in rossendale one of the lads was saying anyone can tag along but id allready been out and was heading home this time do.s anyone know if anything about this group

lord
    Free Member

there used to be a group ride from ride-on on wednesday from 6ish , not sure if its still on , cant help with the group outside the wooly sorry

jonnyb1972
    Free Member

I was on that ride was the first time I’d joined them, although I did already know a few of the lads, we had a good ride. I think they are going back out on Thursday, there a good bunch 🙂

ben10
    Free Member

Hi jonny were did you go for the ride and how often do thay meet and how can I find out when your meeting

jonnyb1972
    Free Member

Down Irwell vale down to Stubbins then up towards Fishermans over to owd betts then down to burrs park (i think thats what its called) over Holcombe back down through Bucky woods then back through Irwell vale to Woolpack, about 20 miles. I think they go out Tue,Thur and Sunday, its the first time I’ve joined them so don’t really know about organisation etc. I will try and find out next time I go which may be Thursday or a couple of weeks as I’m away on Saturday for a week. I think Thursday is over the tops Cragg and lee quarry etc, which is my normal stomping ground.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Riding group that meets at woolpack pub helmshore’ is closed to new replies.