Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Riding gloves for women
  • SaxonRider

Mrs SR, who suffers from Reynaud’s, rides to work every day on her Dutch bike, and gets very cold hands. She has these silver-infused gloves that are supposed to help, but whether or not they are snake-oil, the fact is they are really just liners.

Any suggestions for suitable gloves that might go over some thin, liner-type gloves, and that will actually keep her hands warm when riding?

martinhutch

Pogies. With handwarmers in if required.

towzer

Yup pogies great, I also use sealskin winter gloves, warmer, but they’re really thick, so prefer the pogie approach

FYI, edit

https://www.sealskinz.com/outlet/womens-extra-cold-winter-cycle-gloves-clearance.htm?utm_source=google&utm_medium=base&productid=1274&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI2_nViar55QIVBrDtCh0vXgEYEAQYASABEgJE3_D_BwE

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    mtbfix

Sealskinz heated gloves are mega warm. Whilst they’re expensive by the standards of bike gloves, they’re much warmer.

scotroutes
    Esme
    Free Member

I’m not sure if Pogies are the answer on the road, if you need to use hand signals.
    Planet X do some very warm “Crab” gloves, either fluo or reflective – and cheap.

crikey
    Free Member

Ski gloves will be warmest and come without the ‘cycling’ tax, but with the ‘skiing’ tax…

submarined
    Free Member

Planet X crab gloves unfortunately aren’t as warm as my Reynauds-y mitts need them to be in the current near zero conditions 🙁 will try them with silk liners and report back.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Riding gloves for women’ is closed to new replies.

Members Notice New deal added to Members Discounts