Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Riding for an CSCS test…
  • medoramas
    Free Member

I’ve got an CSCS test on Wednesday. Is it OK to attend on such an event wearing cycling gear? Not lycra-clad, but still… 😕

It’s something like a driving theory test.

twistedpencil

Shouldn’t be an issue, usually held in theory test centres, they’ll take your photo for your card when you’re there, that’s the only thing that might make you want more formal attire. Wearing a BMX hoodie on my photo (hood down obvs).

Clobber
    Free Member

Attire not an issue, but you are not allowed to take anything, other than your ID into the test room once inside the centre.

I appreciate it only takes about 10mins but if you have a lot of stuff with you then I’d check with the test centre to make sure there is storage facility

ehrob

I cycled to mine, not a problem. Nice big lockers to put your stuff in.

Main problem is how old you feel in there given everyone else is 17.

munrobiker
    Free Member

Given 90% of the people in there are in site gear, cycling stuff shouldn’t be a problem. I’d double check they have a locker for all your things, though.

medoramas
    Free Member

Thanks a lot!

redmex
    Free Member

Do your homework before you sit the test although common sense is what i use to scrape through the £20 test no fails yet but close.
    How many db before ear defenders i still can’t remember and fire extinguisher code is worth remembering, how many points of contact on a ladder, scaffolding safety but more scenario type questions now and the phone apps pretty useless now

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Riding for an CSCS test…’ is closed to new replies.