Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Rides in Ramsbottom/ Bury ???
  • letchford554
    Free Member

Hi

Might be a stab in the dark… but does anyone know any mountain biking rides/ groups around the Ramsbottom/Bury area??? that wouldn’t mind me tagging along. Getting a little bored of riding on my own, so if anyone can point me in the right direction that would be great!

Cheers
    James

jaffejoffer
    Free Member

Leisurelakes Sunday morning car park group meet usually head up there, think there’s a night ride too? Also see Monday night pub ride threads on here. Failing that hang about outside the Hare & Hounds early doors and latch onto one of the many schools of riders you’ll see heading out!

wittonweavers
    Free Member

I have my blog, which admittedly needs updating a little. Nevertheless there are a few maps showing local trails here.

As mentioned above, we have the Monday Night Pub Ride which switches weekly between various locations – one of which is the Ramsbottom / Edenfield area. This week we are riding up Winter Hill which isnt far away and you are more than welcome to join us. See Here.

A few of the lads on the Monday night ride are from Rammy so it might be worth coming just to meet up with them.

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSKfC1E3vc4[/video]

binners

You’re welcome to join us on our regular night rides in and around Rammy, James. We’re out a couple of times a week. As well as the Monday Pub Rides, which are always good, we’re usually out Wednesday or Thursday too, and at the weekends. Drop me a mail (address in profile) and I’ll keep you posted. We ride at a social (read: slow) pace, and pubs always feature at the end of rides. Or in the case of last Fridays night ride, frequently throughout.

letchford554
    Free Member

cheers, guys ill definitely look into some of your suggestions

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Rides in Ramsbottom/ Bury ???’ is closed to new replies.